CHAPTER 16

Rosé rushed with her manager,leaving the practice room.They went to Ella's school,and they found the little girl waiting outside,already in tears.

"Ella!"Rosé called,running to her daughter.

"Mommy!"Ella hugged her.

"Baby sorry mommy's late.Let go.Come with mommy."Ella nodded,going to her manager's car.

"Mommy,why didn't daddy came?Doesn't she loves me anymore?"Ella suddenly said.Rosé looked at her daughter in awe,patting the little girl's head.

"She..she loves you,baby.Shes..shes just busy."Rosé said.They came at the practice room,she set up the foldable bed where Ella stays while she's busy.She sighed."I didn't know it'll be this hard."

-

Jisoo was with Jinho,the kid was stable already.Jisoo and Ji Eun have explained to their son about Jisoo's connection to him,and he was so happy.Jisoo's eyes landed at the clock.It says 4 pm.Then she suddenly remembered Ella.

"Oh sh*t."Jisoo cursed,standing up immediately.

"Jisoo language."Ji Eun told her.

"I-I'm sorry.I need to leave."

"Daddy why leaving me?"Jinho asked.Jisoo patted the boy's head,kissing him at his forehead.

"I need to leave,my boy.I will see you tomorrow,alright?Good bye for now."Jisoo was almost running just to get to her car,then she drove as fast as she could to Ella's school.Her heart beats fast,not seeing her daughter around."Hey dude.Have you seen my daughter?The little girl with pink bag.She have puff cheeks and her hair was in a messy bun."Jisoo asked the guard.

"Oh I think her mom got her earlier.She was the last kid to be fetch up."Jisoo sighed in relief.

"Thank you."She went to her car,driving to the YG building to see her daughter.She have a mistake,she should apologize.Everyone knows her there,so she was free to enter."Have you seen Rosé?"She asked one of the staffs.

"Dance room,the usual."Jisoo nodded,heading to the dance room.She opened the door and entered,she looked around and she saw Ella at a side,sleeping at the foldable bed.As soon as Rosé saw her,she stopped.So the dancers of course stopped too.Rosé's manager got it,so she turned the music off,then signalled the dancers to leave.They left,leaving Jisoo and Rosé inside.

"Rosé I'm so sorry.Jinho was in a delicate situation I need to be there."Jisoo explained.

"Yeah you easily forgot your daughter."Rosé said.

"I thought you understand me?"

"Yes I understand you.At least you have told me that you can't pick her up so I did that.You forgot Ella for pete's sake!She was crying and asking me if you still loves her!"Rosé said in anger.

"Of course I do!I do love her!But Jinho's more delicate,he needs me more!I can spend my other time with Ella but I'm not sure if Jinho would last!I just met him!"

"Haven't you just met Ella too?And what anger's me the most is our daughter is hurting too!You know how much I love Ella.Don't you know how to manage your time?She's your daughter too,Jisoo!Your own child!"Rosé shouted.

"Mommy,daddy,why are you fighting?Is it because of Ella?"Ella's voice echoed,she just woke up.Rosé walked to her daughter before Jisoo could.

"No baby,we aren't fighting.Just talking."Rosé carried her."Let's go home?"

"Isn't daddy coming with us?"She innocently asked.

"She have things to do,she just might go home later.Lets go now,baby."Rosé said,walking outside.Jisoo waited for her to leave,before leaving herself.She'll give them a little space.She went to the hospital first,busying herself.Until night,she took dinner outside,but went home.She doesn't want Ella to wonder.When she got home,she first checked at the kitchen,seeing her girlfriend doing the dishes.She went to her and backhugged her.

"Chaeng-ah, I'm sorry for being stupid.Please forgive me.Jisoo said.Rosé finished up cleaning.

"You shouldn't have apologized to me, apologize to Ella,she's the one you left."

"Okay."Jisoo nodded,walking at Ella's room.She saw the kid doing her assignments,so she sat next to her.

"Hi daddy!"Ella greeted her.

"Come here."Jisoo said,tapping her lap.Ella sat on her lap."I'm sorry,Ella yah.I forgot to pick you up earlier."

"It's okay,daddy.I understand that you're busy."Jisoo smiled,her baby's quiet mature.Jisoo hugged her tight.

"My baby,I'm so sorry."She whispered,as tears fell from her eyes.This is new to her.Two kids,two mothers,two families,dividing time,its unexpected for her.Ella noticed her crying,so the little girl cupped her face.

"Daddy why are you crying?"Ella asked.

"Sorry..nothing.I'm..Im just really sorry for forgetting you."Jisoo said.Ella patted her head,then kissed her cheeks.

"It's okay,daddy.Whatever wrong you do,I'll always forgive you because I love you!"Ella said then showered her with kisses.Jisoo smiled.

"I love you too."At the door frame there's Rosé witnessing it all.

"I'm sorry..Soo."