CHAPTER 12

Jisoo was holding Ella's hand as they walked inside her car,after Ella's class they bought lunch for Rosé.They ride her car and drove to Rosé's event.And to their surprise she's not yet finish with her fan meeting.Lots of people are still there.Jisoo went to Rosé's manager,still holding her daughter's hand.

"I thought it will be done by 11?It's 12 already."Jisoo whispered at the manager.

"I'm sorry we have to extend,her schedule was wrong,it'll be until one."

"What?But she started by 9 and doesn't have proper meal yet!"

"I'm sorry Jisoo we really have to do it."Jisoo just sighed.

"Can you bring this food inside?"

"Oh sure."The manager left for a while,and finally her girlfriend noticed their presence.

"Hi!"Rosé waved at them as Ella and her both wave back,so people have noticed their presence.Ella was a little shy,hiding in her daddy's back.

"Daddy why are they looking at me and smiling?Are they crazy?"Ella said.Jisoo chuckled.

"No baby,they aren't.They just find you adorable like your mom."Jisoo said.Rosé was signing a girl's album.

"The girl sitting beside your daughter is so hot.Can I have her,Miss Rosé?"The girl said.Rosé smiled fakely and eyed her sharply.

"No because she's my girlfriend.Go find your own."

"Chill.Just kidding."After the fan meeting,they all headed at the tent at the back of the wide stage where Rosé had a fan meeting.

"Chaengie,let's eat already I know you don't have a proper meal."Jisoo said,giving her food.

"Thanks."They sat,Ella seating in between her parents.

"Daddy,mommy I want Jinho to our house this weekend so we can play."Ella said.

"Sure baby."Jisoo said.

"Jinho?Who's Jinho?"Rosé asked.

"He's my friend,mommy."Ella said.

"Yeah he's Ji Eun's son."Jisoo said as she chewed her food.Rosé's ears perked up.

"Ji Eun?"

"Yeah.Remember the girl who suddenly hugged me?That's her."Jisoo answered.

"No they're not allowed at the house."Rosé said.

"What?Why mommy?"

"Uhm...no..no strangers at the house.Yeah that's it."

"But Jinho is my friend!"

"Ji Eun is my friend as well."

"You'll just make a mess in the house."Rosé said.

"No Mommy I promise!Please let us!Pleaseeeeee!"Ella said,using her aegyo that her mom could never resist.

"Ella,stop giving mommy that look."Rosé warned.

"But I want him to be there!He's my first friend!Mommy please!"Ella said and was about to cry.

"On no Ella will cry."Jisoo acted too.

"Fine!Aish you two."Jisoo and Ella had a high five under the table.

"Okay mommy!"After a while,Chanyeol came.

"Hi Uncle Yeol!"Ella greeted.

"Hi little chipmunk."Jisoo was again,eyeing him sharply.Jisoo was never pleased with his exsistance.Before even she had the accident.

"Yeol what are you doing here?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Uhm can we..at least talk?"He said.Rosé smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

"Of course."Jisoo mocked.Ella looked at her, laughing.

"Daddy's jealous~"Ella teased

"Shh."Jisoo shushed her daughter.

"Let's talk privately,Chae."Chanyeol said.

"Okay."Rosé looked at them."We'll just leave for a while,wait for me."Rosé said as the both walked away.They left the tent."So what is this private matter you want us to talk about?"Rosé asked.

"Why did you opened your heart again to that stupid girl?"Chanyeol said,straight to the point.

"Yeol what are you saying?"

"Jisoo!She hurted you a lot already but here you are still back to her arms.What the fuck,Chae?"Chanyeol said.

"Watch your mouth,Chanyeol."Rosé said.

"Okay.I'm sorry.But please,leave her now before she could hurt you again.You told me she love you before but she still have hurted you,what more now that you're like a stranger to her because of her amnesia?She can hurt you anytime."Chanyeol said,trying to convince her.

"You don't have to worry about me,and you know it's all my fault too.You know I have made mistakes,I'm too naive to do those shits.Now please,stop taking my life as your problem."Rosé said.Chanyeol held her hand.

"Come with me.Lets go back to America with Ella.Be with me,Rosé.I have loved you for long so please just be mine!"He shouted.Chaeyoung yanked his hand away from her's.

"Are you crazy?!I thought all this while you just see me as your bestfriend!You've probably gone mad.I'm sorry,Yeol.This is my life,and you can't dictate me on what I should,or shouldn't do."Rosé said,walking back inside the tent.Chanyeol's fist clenched.

"I've done a lot of things for you,and I can do a lot more.I'm not yet done here,Rosé.I know your secret,and she'll know that soon."He said as he grinned,walking away.After eating,the family decided to leave.Someone's watching them.A guy.

"So it's true.Shes alive.Shall I ruin them all again?"Jisoo saw him from a far,and seems she knows him,she can't just remember.Her head suddenly hurt,gladly Rosé was on her back to prevent her from falling.

"Jisoo are you okay?"Rosé asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah.Lets go home?"

"I'll drive.Take a rest."Jisoo just nodded.

Who is that?