CHAPTER 30

Jisoo's heart pound fast.

"What happened to Ella?"Jisoo asked.

"She's awake already!I'm calling the doctor,go inside if you want to see her."Rosé said.Jisoo nodded,so excited to see her daughter.She walked in and she saw Ella,her eyes open.

"Daddy.."Ella spoke, reaching for Jisoo.Jisoo smiled and walked to her.

"Yes baby?How are you feeling do you need anything?"The doctor walked in,checking on Ella.

"Your daughter is a fighter,I can say.Shes good now and we need to watch her the next days and maybe discharge her afterwards."The doctor said.

"Thank you,doc."The doctor left them,then Jisoo and Rosé walked to their daughter.

"She's finally awake.Our baby is back."Rosé said,holding Ella's hand.Jisoo smiled.

"Yeah she is.Welcome back,our princess."

-

"Aish why are you so noisy?"Jisoo scolded her friends.Yoongi with his husband Jimin,Taehyung with his husband Jungkook and Bang Chan.And of course,her father.

"You're overreacting,noona.We're not even being noisy."Jungkook said as he chuckled.

"She's nervous because she's getting married.Again.I'm like having a deja vu when she got married the last time.Even it's just us she was hella nervous.Its not even a big wedding before."Yoongi said.

"Oh shut up."Jisoo said.Yeah,right.They are getting married again.As for Chanyeol he's in a psychiatric ward.

"My poor Jisoo gets nervous huh?"Mr.Kim said with a smirk.

"Dad stop teasing me it ain't funny."

"Noona,Rosé noona won't leave calm your ass down."Bang Chan assured her.

"I know,I was nervous because I forgot to memorize the vow because this punks invited me to drink."Jisoo said, pointing to her friends."And also you,dad you were there!"

"It's not our fault,Jisooyah!"Jimin defended.The wedding organizer came in.

"Miss Kim,we need to get at the position the wedding will start in a few minutes."

"Okay."They all left,lining up outside.Its a garden wedding.

"Good luck,Jisoo."Taehyung said, patting her back.

"Damn it."Jisoo cursed.They all lined up,as they start to walk down the aisle.Jisoo got in to her position and she smiled,seeing her little princess leading the flower girls.And soon,her most awaited future wife walked down the aisle with Mr.Park.

"Take care of her."Mr.Park said.Jisoo smiled.

"Rest assured,Mr.Park."Jisoo said.She took Rosé's hand,walking at the altar.

"Before we start does anyone is against this wedding?Speak now or keep your peace forever."No one spoke,so they proceeded.

"Kim Jisoo do you take Park Chaeyoung as your wedded wife,in sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"Yes I do."

"Park Chaeyoung do you take Kim Jisoo as your wedded wife,in sickness and in health,till death do you part?"

"Yes I do."

"Speak your vows."He said,looking at Jisoo.Jisoo sighed,she'll just said what her heart wants.

"We've been apart,yet destiny found away to get us back in each other's arms.Now we're getting married.Again.I'm more than greatful that you still accepted me after all that had happened.Theres nothing more happier than being with you and Ella.You two are my greatest love,and I promise to take care of you all my life,as long as I live."Jisoo said,taking the ring from Yoongi's hand."I,Kim Jisoo take Park Chaeyoung as my wife,to take care of her as long as I live."She put the ring on Rosé's finger.

"I still remember the first time we met,I actually didn't predict that we'll soon end up together.I thought I'll never see you again,but yet here we are.I will love you and we'll stay by your side,take care of our daughter and our future kids.Being with you is the best choice I've ever done I my life.And you're so worth the wait."Rosé took the ring."I, Park Chaeyoung,take Kim Jisoo as my wife,and will take care of her for the rest of my life."She put the ring on Jisoo's finger.

"I know pronounce you wife and wife,you may now kiss the bride."Jisoo took the veil off,then she kissed Rosé's lips.

"Married to my favorite girl in the universe."Jisoo said, smiling at the sight of her wife.

"Cheesy Kim kicks in."Rosé joked.

"I'm serious.Lets get to honeymoon tonight,shall we?"Jisoo whispered on her wife's ears.Rosé blushed,pinching Jisoo's arm."Aww!"

"Stop joking around."

"I'm not joking,Mrs.Kim."

"Shut up."

-

"Bro slow down it's my birthday not yours.You look more excited."Jisoo said,for Bang Chan was running to her car,they were about to go to their house for it's Jisoo's birthday.

"I'm sorry,noona.I'm hungry.Hehe."He reasoned.

"Oh.Understandable.Now I get it why you're friends with my wife."She said,chuckling.They ride her car,she drove to their house.They went inside,her wife,daughter,friends,Mr.Park and Mr.Kim was there.She kissed her wife and her daughter.

"Happy birthday!"They greeted.

"Thank you,guys.Lets eat,Bang Chan's hungry."She joked.

"Not so fast.You better go check our gifts."Mr.Park said.

"We can do it later."

"Come on,unnie don't be such a kill joy."Jungkook whined.

"Fine,fine.Whatever."

"Go seat at the couch."Mr.Kim said.She did what she was told.Mr.Park was the first one to give her a gift.She opened it.

"Best dad mug?Well it fits.Thank you,dad."Jisoo said,placing it on a side.Mr.Kim went next,giving her a baby bottle key chain."Seriously,dad?"

"Just take it."

"Yeah thanks."Jungkook went next."Damn dude why is there baby shoes?Is this a display or something?"Jisoo joked.

"Oh shut up,noona."Taehyung went next.

"And now a baby clothes?Seriously?"

"Dumbass."Taehyung whispered.Jimin went next.

"Pacifier?Am I a baby?Dang what's with your gifts?"Jisoo said.

"Stupid Kim."Jisoo was so confused,then Yoongi went next.

"Dude a baby hat?What am I gonna do with this?"

"Jimin's right."Yoongi said as he chuckled.Bang Chan went next.

"A baby doll?If it's for Ella,my daughter's nine years old already.She doesn't need this."

"Noona's so slow."He said as he walked away.Ella went next.

"And what is my princess's gift for me?"Jisoo asked.Ella smiled widely.Pointing to her shirt.Jisoo read it."Soon to be promoted as big sister?"Jisoo read confusedly,then she finally realized it.The gifts and such.."No."Jisoo stood up walking to her wife."You're not joking?Are you really.."

"Yep."Rosé said.Jisoo smiled,hugging her wife.

"Yes!Ella's gonna have a sibling!"She said happily,caressing Rosé's tummy."We'll wait for you,little one."This time,she'll be with Rosé in the long way.She kissed her lips."I love you,Chaeng.I love you so much."

"And I love you too."

-THE END-

The cutest chapter so far.So yep,this is the ending.Its supposed to be tragic but I think I was too much at the last book so yeah,here you go.I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading!