CHAPTER 22

Mr.Park wad at his office at the hospital,when Chanyeol came in.

"Hi,Uncle."

"Yeol.How is it?"Mr.Park asked.

"No need to worry about Jimin,I got him in a secret place.He is stable now,but still in coma."Chanyeol reported.Mr.Park just nodded.

"He made me do this."

"That's okay,uncle.If Mr.Kim and your wife can't pay to their mistake,let their daughter do."Chanyeol said with a grin."And I have another thing reserved here to make her suffer."

"What is it?"Mr.Park asked curiously.Chanyeol sat at the seat in front of Mr.Park's table.

"I have this friend,he's a doctor.Jisoo asked him to do an operation for it.Unfortunately,the operation failed.This girl's father will come back soon from military,with this news.And we can turn the table to make him believe that Jisoo did that operation."Mr.Park smirked.

"I can really trust you with this,Yeol."

-

Jisoo had a week break,so she's in the house with her girlfriend and daughter.She cooked breakfast,and she noticed that Rosé wasn't in the mood,seems her mind was flying.

"Chaeng."She called.

"Yeah?"She said.

"You seems bothered.Something wrong?"Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Mom texted me last night that Jimin oppa isn't coming home for a week now.No text or calls,his phone is off.Even dad doesn't know where he is."

"Uncle Mochi is missing?"Ella asked.

"Not really..I'm not sure."Rosé said.

"Why don't we ask the help of the police later?You don't have schedules today and either I so we can go there after bringing Ella to school.Is that okay for you?"Jisoo asked.Rosé nodded and smiled.

"Great idea thank you."She said.

"Anything for my girl."

"Yiee~"Ella teased.Jisoo patted the little girl's head as she laughed.

"You little nasty kid."

-

"Bye daddy!Bye mommy!See you later!"Ella said as she waved cutely to her parents.

"Bye!"Jisoo and Rosé greeted back.They went back at the car.

"Do you know where your brother last passed by before he was gone?"Jisoo asked.

"Mom said Jimin oppa was saying about someone.. that he'll report.Then after that he's gone."Rosé said.

"We might check the CCTVs around the area near the police station,we might see him or where he have gone."Rosé nodded,and they drove to the police station.They went off the car and entered the police station, reporting about Jimin's case.The police escorted them to the CCTV place,checking at the date that Jimin was last seen.They were checking it when..

"Wait!"She pointed at a cam."Please rewind that."Rosé said.The police returned at that clip."That's oppa's car!"Rosé said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!I've seen that since God knows when."They watched where the car have been through,and Rosé gasped seeing how the car turned and hit a post."O-Oppa.."She whispered.Jisoo held her hand tight.

"Can I know what happened to this accident?We need the information."Jisoo said.After they got the information,they headed at the hospital where Jimin have been brought after the accident.

"I'm sorry ma'am but he isn't admitted here right now."

"Miss please look again.Park Jimin isn't here?"Rosé begged the nurse,tears threatening to fall down from her eyes.Shes not even caring without her disguise,all she cares is her brother right now.

"Ma'am he've been admitted few days ago,and someone fetch him up,I forgot his name but he told us he is Mr.Park's brother."

"I'm Jimin's only sister!"Jisoo grabbed Rosé's arm,pulling her to hug her.She patted her head down to her back.

"Chaeng..we'll find your brother soon.I'll do everything to find him.So calm down,okay? We'll get him back."She whispered.

-

Jisoo have been stressed for a while.Loosing her son,Rosé's missing brother,everything have been stressing her lately but she have no choice but to go back at the hospital to work,since her break was already done.

"Good morning."Jisoo greeted her staffs as she took a seat on her table."How's Riley?"Jisoo asked.Its her patient,the one she's supposed to have operation with.

"He didn't survive,Doctor Kim.He died."

"What?He have high survival rate."

"We think Mr.Oh did something wrong,that's why the patient died."

"How about his father? He'll be so devastated."Jisoo said.

"Riley's mother said he's still not out of the military."Jisoo just nodded,sad of the sudden news.She soon left the office,to check on her present patients.After that she went back at the office,only to be greeted bya flying fist.

"You liar!"The guy exclaimed."You promised to save my son then why did he f*cking died?!"He said.

"I'm not the one who performed the surgery!You can ask my staffs I swear it isn't me!"He looked sharply at Jisoo's staffs.

"Is this punk saying the truth?"

"Sir,she performed the surgery."

"WHAT?!"