CHAPTER 5

"Mommy can I talk to daddy?"Ella said.

"Oh sure.But let's have breakfast first."

"Wait.Daddy?"Jimin asked confusedly.

"Jisoo.Shes alive."Rosé said.

"What?!"Chanyeol said,not believing it.

"It's true.Didnt you have watch our conference or the articles that have been produced?"Jimin and Chanyeol immediately looked at their phones,and Rosé was true.

"She's alive?"

"Yeah she is."They all ate,and Ella was the first one to finish it.

"Mommy time to call daddy!"Ella said,she was squealing.

"Okay,okay."Rosé said,dialing Jisoo's number and giving the phone to Ella.

"Yey thanks mommy!"Ella ran at the living room,talking to Jisoo.

"I can't believe this is true."Jimin said.

"I saw her last night.That punk."Mr.Park said.

"Why did she show up just now?"Chanyeol asked.

"She had an amnesia,her father didn't told about me."

"Maybe she's lying."Chanyeol said.

"No,Yeol.I know Jisoo.And that day she was about to follow me,so why would she pretend that she have an amnesia if she do loves me?"Rosé said.After the breakfast,as usual Rosé will bring Ella to her school.Her manager drove there."I love you,baby.I'm gonna leave now take care."Ella kissed her.

"Bye mommy I love you."

"Bye."She walked away,and she noticed that Ella's not yet going in,seems she's waiting for someone.

"The lonely kid!"A little boy pointed at Ella.

"Stop it,please."Ella said.Rosé was about to walk there but someone came.

"Jisoo.."She whispered.

"Boy don't talk to my daughter like that."Jisoo said.Ella hid at her back.

"Daddy.."

"It's okay,princess."Jisoo said,patting the little girl's head."Who's the lonely kid?Her mom brought her here,I'm here.So who's lonely?"Jisoo said.

"Jinho!"Someone called.Rosé definitely knows her.Ji Eun."J-Jisoo.."Ji Eun said,then went to hug Jisoo.Jisoo was stucked,she didn't know this girl.

"Miss are you okay?"

"Oppa I need to go there."Rosé said and before he could protest,Rosé already left the car and went to Jisoo and Ji Eun.

"Jisoo you're alive..I even went to your funeral but you're here alive and well!The news is right!"Ji Eun exclaimed.

"Sorry,are you my friend?"Then someone grab Jisoo's wrist.Rosé.

"Jisoo."

"Is that you,Rosé?"She was no longer wearing her disguise,so she'll eventually be noticed.

"Yes I am."She said as she wrapped her arms with Jisoo protectively.

"You two..are back together?"

"Yes we are.With our daughter."She said.Jisoo can't talk,she can feel the heavy atmosphere.

"I-I'm gonna bring my son in his room now.Jinho let's go."Ji Eun said as she and her son left.

"Let's bring our daughter at the room?She called me to come here and she'll wait for me."Jisoo said.Rosé smiled and nodded.

"Sure."Ella took both of their hands as they walked at the hall,Ella was so happy,almost bragging about her parents and they could only smile at her cuteness.Some people recognized them,but chose to respect their privacy.Jisoo and Chaeyoung kissed their daughter goodbye.

"We love you,Ella.We're going now."

"Daddy can you pick me up with mommy later?Pleaseeeee~"Ella begged.Jisoo looked at Rosé.

"What time can I pick you up?If you'll let it."Jisoo asked.

"Sure.By 11:30 because we'll come pick her up by 12."

"Sure,sure.Good thing my operation today is just one.I'm going."

"Yay!"Ella said.They both part ways,going to their works and Rosé went to her recording.

"The sounds good and you look absolutely pretty.I like you-I mean it.I like it."Junhoe said,the producer.

"Thank you."

"Rosé,Jisoo's here already."Her manager notified her.And seeing Jisoo,it's not the usual Jisoo.Shes angry.Sheve been here for a while,seeing how the producer flirt with Rosé.She walked to them,her arms secured on Rosé's waist.

"This is your partner?"Junhoe asked.

"Yes I am.And we'll now go out to pick up OUR daughter."Jisoo said,almost pulling Chaeyoung outside and Chaeyoung could only shook her head in Jisoo's jealousy.Jisoo might have forgotten her but her heart will always know her."We'll fetch Ella up,I'll make sure to get them home safely."

"Sure.Enjoy."Rosé and Jisoo walked out, Jisoo's phone keeps buzzing,earlier she recieved a text message from her father telling her to come over.They haven't talk yet.She was quiet,and Rosé knew something's wrong.

"Jisoo are you jealous?"Rosé asked.

"Am I?I don't know.Tsk."Jisoo said.She opened the door for Rosé,Rosé sat at the shotgun seat while Jisoo at the driver's seat.Before she could drive,Rosé touched her thighs,calming her down.

"Jisoo,all this years you're still the one I love.You don't need to be threatened or something,even it takes a long time to have your love again I'll gladly wait."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you.So much."They went to Ella,as the little kid jumped in their arms.

"Mommy daddy!"

"Let's eat lunch.Mall?"Jisoo offered.

"Sure."

"Yey!"They all went to Jisoo's car,driving at the mall.Rosé was wearing mask,as well as Jisoo and Ella so it won't feel odd.They went to a luxury resto and ate,then after went to a toy store for Jisoo initiate to buy toys for their daughter.

"Hiya!"But Jisoo and Ella ended up playing sword fight with the toys there.Rosé was taking a video of them,laughing on them.After choosing toys,Jisoo put Ella at the cart as the kid wished.

"Miss can you also get this at the paper bag?I'll pay for her."Jisoo said,pointing at Ella.And they just laughed.After that,she both got them home safely.

"See you again,daddy!"

"Just give me a call.Bye!"Jisoo went back at her car,then she recieved a message.

DAD

We need to talk,Jisoo.Meet me.