CHAPTER 25

"What?That's impossible my mom's dead."Jisoo said,not believing it.Even Rosé,it's a shock for her too.

"Ask your father,Jisoo.He will explain everything to you."Mr.Park said.She stood up and stormed out of the place.Rosé was about to follow her when Mr.Park held her hand."She needs to know everything,let her."Mr.Park said.Rosé sighed.

"Fine."

-

Jisoo went to her father's hospital,going to his office.

"Is dad there?"She asked the secretary.

"Yes,Miss Kim."Jisoo walked inside without any notice.

"My daughter.Finally you visited me.What took you so long?"Mr.Kim said.

"Tell me.Is Mrs.Park my mom?Is Rosé's mom my mother?"Jisoo asked.Shes so confused,and all she wants to hear is the truth.

"Where did you get that information?"Even nervous,Mr.Kim still manage to stay calm.

"Just tell me the truth!"

"Fine,fine.She is your mom.We..we had an affair before."Mr.Kim said.

"What?So you cheated on someone?"

"I didn't!I was single!Your mom that I've been telling you that died during your birth isn't existing."

"Then why didn't you just go together?Why didn't she broke up with Mr.Park so we had a complete family?"

"She can't.Shes locked up in that marriage and she wants to keep you safe.Thats why I've been telling you to avoid her daughter.Because I'm protecting you!"Mr.Kim said.

"Yu should have told me earlier so I have spent my days with her before she's gone!"Jisoo shouted angrily,as her tears fell from her eyes.

"Wh-What?"

"She's dead,dad!She's already gone!Now I have no chance to be with her at least!"Jisoo shouted.Now she understood why Mrs.Park was too good to her and always siding her,taking care of her and everything.Mr.Kim wasn't expecting the news,his heart crashed.She loves Mrs.Park so much,but it's just destiny won't allow them to be together.She walked to Jisoo and hug her.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry,Jisoo."

-

A man was touching his son's grave,still grieving from his son's death.Its been almost a month,but he can't still accept it.

"My son..I'll make them pay.I promise.Kim Jisoo and her whole family will pay for this.Life to life,I'll make sure that she won't live a happy life."He said.

-

Chanyeol was playing chess with his friend,when his phone rang.Its Mr.Park.

"I'll just answer this call."He said,standing up and walking a little far.He answered it."Hello Mr.Park?"

"Free my son,Chanyeol.Bring him back home safe."Mr.Park said.

"What? Aren't you arraid if he remembers something and get you in jail?Or worse you can loose your hospital and your license!"Chanyeol said.

"I had enough with everything,Yeol.I already lost my wife and this revenge won't just work."

"Uncle what are you saying? We'll make Jisoo pay,right?For all her parents'doing!Then why ara you giving up?!"

"This is too evil and I can't do this anymore.I've done enough damage and lies,Jisoo have lost a lot.Shes innocent yet she's the one I'm using to take revenge and it's not right!"Mr.Park said.Chanyeol sighed.

"Fine.He'll be home in a while."He turned the call off,then someone called him again.He smirked."What a coincidence."He answered it."Mr.Kim.Why are you calling?"

"Let's stop the plan of taking Rosé away from Jisoo."Mr.Kim said.

"What?I thought you don't like Rosé around your daughter?"

"My daughter have been through a lot already,Chanyeol.And taking away Rosé and her daughter will just make everything worse."

"That won't work!"

"Please,Chanyeol."He threw his phone angrily,walking back at the table where he's having a game.They continued playing chess,and he won.

"Checkmate."He said,kicking out the king."If they won't do it,I'll do."He said with a grin.