CHAPTER 19

Jisoo hugged her back.

"I will never leave you..I can't because I love you."Jisoo said.Rosé clutched her shirt tighter.

"I'm sorry..I can't loose you."Rosé's tears flow on Jisoo's shirt,and Jisoo doesn't like it.

"I'll go get change.You wait for me and let's sleep.Is that okay?"Jisoo said.Rosé nodded.Jisoo went at the bathroom and changed to her pjs,before laying next to Rosé.Rosé pulled her closer,hugging her and snuggling her neck.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry,Jisoo."Jisoo ran her hand on Rosé's hair.

"We'll have a new start,right?Lets bury the past,and move on to the future."Jisoo said,hugging her tighter."We'll move on to our future together,let's just forget those bad memories."Jisoo said.

"I love you so much,Jisoo."

-

The next day...

It's weekend,and Rosé and Jisoo talked about this morning that they'll tell Ella about Jinho.They can't hide it forever,and the kid should know the truth.

"Ella."Jisoo called.

"Yes daddy?"The kid answered.

"Baby..daddy have something to tell you.Please don't be mad,okay?"Rosé said.

"I can't get mad to daddy!"Ella said,smiling widely.Jisoo smiled too.

"Okay,baby.Listen to me.Jinho..he is your bestfriend right?"Jisoo said.Ella nodded.

"Yes daddy."

"Uhm..he is your brother."Ella's forehead creased.

"But we have different mommies."

"Yes baby,you have different mommies,but you have the same daddy so you're siblings."Jisoo explained.

"Really?Yey!I already have a brother!"Ella said as she clapped happily.Jisoo smiled,Ella was happy with the news."I want to see him,daddy.Its been a while since I've last seen him."Jisoo looked at Rosé.

"Is it okay?"She asked.Rosé nodded.

"Sure."

"Okay,baby.Jinho is sick and at the hospital.We'll go visit him.Is that okay?"Jisoo said.

"It's okay,daddy!"

-

Jisoo was holding Ella's hand as they entered the hospital,Ella was wearing a mask and gloves to protect herself from viruses.They reached Jinho's room,and Jinho was awake by the time they came.

"Daddy!"Jinho squealed."Ella!"He happily said seeing Ella.

"Jinjin!"Ella said,running to Jinho."I miss you,Jinjin."Ella sincerely said that caught Jisoo and Ji Eun.They are so sweet towards each other.

"Your little girl is so sweet."Ji Eun commented.

"She is."

"How are you and Rosé,by the way?"She asked.

"Good.We talked last night."

"And I have another good news."Ji Eun said.

"What?"Jisoo asked.

"Jinho we'll be in operation tomorrow,we got a heart donor."Ji Eun said.

"Really?I'll surely be there."Finally,Jisoo got to manage everything.She is very happy that her kids got to get along.

Everything will be fine now.She thought.Or so she only thought.

-

"Daddy when is Jinjin going out of the hospital?Only sick people is there,right?"Ella asked Jisoo as they drive home.

"Soon,baby.He'll be fine soon."Jisoo said as she smiled.

"He looks like a stick.Do they feed him?"Ella asked once again.

"They do feed him.He's just really sick."Jisoo said.

"I'll pray that he'll recover fast,so we can play again!I miss the energetic Jinjin,daddy."Ella said.Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Let's pray for the best,princess."

-

"Sorry I can't be with Ella today,I need to go early at the hospital,it's Jinho's operation."Jisoo told Rosé as she got up from the bed.

"Oh really?I hope for the best for him.I'll just bring Ella at the studio,the people there loves her so much.Even it's weekend the company asked me to go there, we'll talk about my last promotions."Rosé said.Jisoo nodded.

"Thanks."Jisoo got up and got ready,she ate breakfast quick and drove to the hospital as fast as she can.Jisoo went at Jinho's room,giving her little boy a kiss.

"See you later,my baby.Be strong,okay?"Jisoo said.Jinho smiled.

"I'll be,daddy!"Jisoo smiled to him too.

"You can do this."Ji Eun was holding Jinho's hand tight,she doesn't want to let go of her son.

"Mommy,I'll be okay.Then after this we can eat ice cream!We love that,right?"Jinho said.Ji Eun was preventing her tears to fall,she forced herself to smile.

"Yes baby.Mommy will be waiting for you."Ji Eun said.

"Miss Kim and Miss Lee,we need to bring Jinho inside now.For the operation."The doctor said.Ji Eun let Jinho's hand go,as they sat at the operation room to wait for the operation's result.Jisoo held Ji Eun's hand.

"He's a strong young man.He can do this."Jisoo said.Ji Eun nodded.

"I hope so."They waited anxiously for hours that's seems like eternity for Jisoo,when the door opened as the doctor walked to them.

"How's my son?"Ji Eun asked.And base on the doctor's expression,Jisoo had sense what could the result probably be.

"I'm sorry,Miss Lee.He..he didn't survived."