CHAPTER 29

Sehun handed Jisoo Chanyeol's address.

"G-Go faster.I heard he's in a hiatus and about to leave the country."Sehun told her.

"Thank you but that doesn't mean that you're out of here.I need to go."Jisoo walked away,walking to her car with the guard still tied up."You're so weak damn.How the heck have you became a head guard?"Jisoo said as she drove out.The gate opened and as soon as she went out,she kicked the guard out.She waved her hands from the window."Thank you,Stupids."Jisoo said with a grin.She drove to the address Sehun gave her and went to the place.She reached it and her forehead creased as she saw bags being transferred at the van outside the house,Chanyeol watching it."I think he recieved the court's invitation.Oh f*ck."She cursed,realizing that Chanyeol was about to escape.She grab her gun and the tie then ran as fast as she could,running to Chanyeol and kicking his back causing him to fall down.

"Ahh!"He groaned as Jisoo sat on his back,tying his hands.The guards were about to attack her when she pulled out her gun and pointed it in Chanyeol's head.

"Try to move and I'm killing this man."Jisoo spoke.

"Don't do anything!"Chanyeol shouted.

"Is the poor Park Chanyeol hurting right now?Are you scared of me?"Jisoo said in a mocking tone.

"Scared?You wish dumbass."Chanyeol said.

"Ella's fighting for her life because of you.If Sehun didn't left,nothing of this will happen.Do you know how much I'm angry and wanted to kill you badly?"Jisoo whispered in his ear.

"Not scared.I already killed your son,and your daughter was about to die.If she's gone probably you and Rosé won't be in good terms anymore.Aren't I smart enough?"He said with a grin.

"You know about Jinho?"

"Of course I'm the one who convinced him to kill your son.Great,isn't it?I almost killed you before,you're just a lucky motherfucker to get away from it."

"I'll kill you!"Jisoo shouted and was about to pull the trigger when Jimin ran to her,stopping her as the policemen came.It turns out Jimin have been watching her,just waiting for the cops to come before interrupting with them.Jimin pulled Jisoo at a side.

"Yah what's this?!"Chanyeol shouted,as the tie in his hand was replaced with handcuffs.

"Mr.Park Chanyeol you're under arrest for alleged murder to Lee Jinho and Kim Jisoo.And homicide to other girls.You have rights to remain silent and anything you speak can be use against you."The police said.

"Give me that."Jimin said,grabbing the gun in Jisoo's hand while the police were busy and hiding the gun in his back."They can't use anythjng against you.We're bringing him at the police station.Wanna come over?"Jimin said.Jisoo nodded.

"I'd love to see that."Jisoo said,going to her car and following the police mobile.They drive to the police station,as Chanyeol underwent in investigation.He was at the clear room,Jisoo,Jimin with the other police watching him through the camera.

"Are you aware on why you are here?"The police asked.

"No."Chanyeol lied.

"Mr.Park,you allegedly almost killed Ms.Kim before, accessory to the crime on killing Lee Jinho,and killing other girls,your exes.We don't care if you're a kpop idol,you'll be punished on what you've done."

"I didn't do anything.The girl earlier,she almost killed me why is she free?"Chanyeol said,changing the topic.

"The nerve of this guy."Jimin said as he scoffed.He looked at Jisoo."Rosé was looking for you,you need to go back at the hospital.To your family."Jimin said.Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah.Probably."

"And another thing."

"Hmm?"

"Please forgive dad.Whatever he have done,that guy just brainwashed him.He is a good person,believe me.He was just blinded by the fact that her wife cheated on him.He adopted Rosé and I and took good care of us.Just forgive him for Rosé's sake.Please,Jisoo."Jimin said.Jisoo didn't respond and just walked away,going to her car and driving to the hospital.She came there and she just saw Mr.Park,still at the waiting area.

"Jisoo.."Mr.Park spoke,walking to Jisoo."Again,let me apologize.I know you just came and probably doesn't want to see my face but..yeah.I'm taking the opportunity to say sorry.Rosé was still inside watching Ella.I'm so sorry Jisoo."He suddenly kneeled in front of Jisoo."Jisoo,please aceept my apology.Maybe not today,but I'm willing to wait for that day that you'll forgive me."

"Stand up."Jisoo ordered him,so he did.She held Mr.Park's hand,then had a small smile on her face."I'm forgiving you,Mr.Park.I understand you."Jisoo said.Mr.Park smiled too.

"Thank you,Jisoo."The moment was interrupted when Rosé came rushjng out of the ICU.

"What happened?"Jisoo asked.

"Ella.."

-

Ending tomorrow,gays.