CHAPTER 17

Jisoo woke up,not seeing Rosé beside her.Last night when she went at their room,she's not there too.

"Maybe she didn't sleep here."Jisoo sighed,then she took a bath at the bathroom here at her room.She got ready for work,then after getting herself done she went to Ella's room.She only found Rosé."W-Wheres Ella?"She asked.

"Just taking a bath."Rosé answered.

"I'm..uhh...I'm driving her to school today but I can't pick her up later.Is that okay?"Jisoo asked.

"Manager oppa can fetch her up later."Jisoo just nodded,sitting at the bed.The atmosphere was awkward,after everything that happened yesterday.

"Uhm..I'm sorry,again.I already apologized to Ella.And I'll totally understand if you won't forgive me.What I have done is too much improper."Jisoo apologized.To her surprise,Rosé held her hand.

"I'm sorry.I didn't understand you."

"No,no.You don't have to apologize."Jisoo said.Then Ella suddenly came out from the bathroom.

"Good morning,daddy!I'm already done,mommy!"Ella greeted them.

"Okay let's go get you dress for school.Chu you can just wait for us at the dinning room."Rosé said.Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Okay."She left the room and wait at the dinning,then after they all had breakfast.Jisoo brought Ella at school.

"Daddy,how is Jinho?He doesn't go to school now.You told me you'll call Aunt Ji Eun right?"Ella said.

"Well,your friend is sick,that's why he's in a hospital now.But soon he'll be back and very strong.He won't be sick anymore."Jisoo said.

"Ohh..okay!I just miss him.His my bestfriend."Jisoo nodded,it won't be a big problem once she tells Ella the truth.They reached the school.Ella gave her a kiss on the cheek."Bye daddy!See you later!"Jisoo smiled.

"See you later,sweetie."After getting Ella to school,she headed to the hospital she was working.First in the morning she'll go to Jinho before going to work.She reached the ICU room,and saw Jinho having his breakfast.

"Good morning,my son."Jisoo greeted him,giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Good morning daddy."The kid greeted.

"How's your day?"

"They get blood from me again.Its awie."Jinho said and pouted.Jisoo tapped his cheeks lightly.

"My little boy,you're strong,right?You can do it."Jisoo said.Jinho smiled widely.

"I know I can because daddy's here!"

"Aww you forgot mommy already?"Ji Eun said,acting sad.

"Of course I love mommy too and I'm happy that you're both here with me.I wanna see Ella again too.I'm excited to see my sister."Jinho stated.Jisoo smiled,she told Jinho already and he was so happy to have a sister.Like a playmate,in his mind.

"I'll go now,baby.I have a job to get done.Wish me luck."

"Good luck daddy!"Jinho said with a thumbs up.Jisoo patted his head.

"Gotta go now.Bye Ji Eun and Ji,see you later."She left the room,walking to her office.She found her staffs there,and also her father with a man beside him.

"Hello,my daughter."Mr.Kim greeted.They hadn't talk.The last time was when Mr.Kim went to their house and Jisoo wasn't pleased."You doesn't wanna meet me that's why I'm here."Jisoo looked at the guy beside her father,and her head ached a bit when a image flashes in her mind,the guy too but in a different situation.

"Who are you?"Jisoo asked.

"Attorney Jeong Yun-o.Just call me Jaehyun.The divorce lawyer you and your wife had."The guy introduced himself.

"Kindly leave the room first,we have something important to talk about."Mr.Kim said,talking to Jisoo's staffs.

"Yes sir."They left the room,leaving Jisoo,Mr.Kim and Jaehyun to talk.

"What are we gonna talk about?"Jisoo asked.

"Well I've been collecting evidences.Lucky for your ex wife that the little kid was really your daughter.But now,I have this guy to prove you that she cheated on you before."Jisoo's forehead creased.

"What?"

"I'm Jaehyun.The time your wife found out about your affair,she already started talking to me.We are friends for years already,and since you've been so busy with your studies we started catching feelings.Then the divorce,I got it quick to be done because she told me she'll marry me once you and her gets divorced."The guy briefly explained.

"Are you saying the truth?"Jisoo asked.

"Of course."

"Then why didn't both of you got married when you all believe that I died?"Jisoo asked again.

"Conscience.She doesn't wanna marry me because she was guilty on divorcing you during your supposed last days."

"Now believing me?"Mr.Kim said.

"No I'm not.Maybe you're just playing with me to ruin us!"

"Then why don't you go ask that Park Chaeyoung?So you'll know the truth."Mr.Kim said.

"Fine.And if this is another lie,I'll never gonna see you around again.Understand?"Mr.Kim smirked and nodded.

"Deal."