CHAPTER 28

It's been two days,yet Ella still isn't waking up.Rosé refused to leave her daughter,so Jisoo was the one bringing her things at the hospital.She walked and only saw Mr.Park at the waiting area.

"Where's Chaeng?"Jisoo asked.

"She's inside."Mr.Park said.Jisoo sat next to him.

"Why didn't you go with her?"

"I..I can't."Mr.Park said.He was very guilty,knowing that it's partially his fault on what happened to Ella.He was the one who help Chanyeol to get Sehun off the trouble,and he didn't expect that everything will turn out like this."I'm sorry."He said.

"You don't have to be sorry,it isn't your fault."Jisoo said.

"It is."

"Why would you say that?"

"Your son..and now your daughter."

"You know my son?"Jisoo asked.He suddenly knelt in front of Jisoo,that made Jisoo more confused.

"I..I'm so sorry,Jisoo.Your son have a rate to survive,but I ordered the person who did the operation to make it fail.I was also the one who helped the person behind the failure of the kid to get away,it's my fault Jisoo I'm so sorry.Please forgive me."Jisoo boiled in anger,after what Mr.Park confessed.He grabbed his collar,standing him up then punching his face.

"Why?!Why do you need to do that to Jinho?And now Ella's in danger because of you!How could you!"She shouted,punching his face once again.

"I'm sorry I was too blinded by vengeance against your parents.I'm making you suffer to hurt them."

"You dont have any right to beg for my forgiveness after what you have done!The innocent lives of my children were damaged!"Jisoo was about to punch him again when Rosé arrived.

"Jisoo!"She ran to her,stopping her from hurting Mr.Park."What's happening here?"

"Your father.He is the reason why Ella is suffering right now!"Jisoo shouted.

"What?"

"Why don't you ask him?I'm out of here."Jisoo said,walking away and leaving the Parks.She walked downstairs,to cool down.She was walking around when her phone rang,it's Taehyung.She answered it."Hello Tae?"

"Jisoo,I got the gun you're asking me to give you.Would you come over?"

"Yeah.Thanks dude."She went to her car, driving to Taehyung's location.She walked inside Taehyung's office."Tae.Where is it?"Jisoo said as she sat in front of him.Taehyung got a gun wrapped in handkerchief.

"Here you go.But Jisoo this is illegal and dangerous.I'm just doing this because you're my friend."Taehyung said.

"I know,Tae.Dont worry,I'm taking all the responsibilities.Thank you again."

"Be careful."

"Yeah."Jisoo left,going to her car with the gun,putting it at the car's drawer.Her phone rang again,it's Namjoon.She answered it."Hey Joon.Whats the update?"

"I found Oh Sehun's location,want me to send it to you?"

"Of course,Joon.Thank you.I'll send the money tonight."

"No problem."She turned the call off,then after she recieved the message,she went off.She went to a private villa,where Sehun is hiding.She drove there,but the guards blocked her.Jisoo went off the car.

"How may I help you,ma'am?Any business here?"The guard asked."Ahh!"He groaned when Jisoo kicked his knee,causing him to kneel then she grabbed him by his hair,pointing the gun on him.The other guards pointed their gun to her too,it's the head guard Jisoo was holding.

"Open the gate if you don't want me to kill this guy."Jisoo said.So the head guard ordered them to open the gate.Jisoo grabbed the guy,bringing him to her car and tying him up.The tie was supposed to be for Sehun,but well she needed it now.She made sure that they wouldn't hurt her,by bringing their head guard."What a weak man."Jisoo whispered,driving inside.Theres only one house inside,so she came there soon."Don't attempt to leave,I still need you."Jisoo said, leaving him at the car and walking inside.She rang the doorbell and to her luck,Sehun was the one to open the door.

"Who's that-Jisoo?"Jisoo kicked his stomach,so he fell in pain.Jisoo pointed the gun on his head.

"Miss me,Oh Sehun?"She said with a smirk.

"J-Jisoo I so sorry I didn't intend to leave!"

"If you just explained to that guy,my daughter wouldn't be in her situation right now."

"W-What?Something happened to your daughter?"Sehun asked,still scared of Jisoo.Jisoo always appeared to be an angel,but now she's a whole new person.

"She's dying because of you so I thought..what if I'll make you in the same situation as hers?"Jisoo said,her fingers at the trigger of the gun."Want that?"

"N-No please!I swear I didn't want to leave!Chanyeol convinced me!He said he'll help me.He own this villa too!Please forgive me!"He begged.

"That guy again?"

"I wanna take the responsibility but he said I shouldn't th-thats why I left.He is helping me!"Sehun said.

"Give me his location and I might let you live."Jisoo said.

"Yes yes of course!"

Park Chanyeol.Its time to make you pay.