CHAPTER 10

Jisoo went at the counter,for her schedule.

"I'm Kim Jisoo."She said.The person at the counter searched her name.

"Okay,ma'am.Follow me."Jisoo followed the girl,to a room."Miss Lee?"The person called the other girl who was inside the room.

"Yes?"

"Here's your patient."Then she signalled Jisoo to enter,so Jisoo did.

"Come take a seat.I'm Lee Sunmi,your hypnotherapist."Sunmi said.Jisoo nodded,taking a seat at the chair Sunmi was pointing."So what's are case here?"She asked.

"I've been in an amnesia for 7 years after a accident that happened to me.I met the girl in my past again,and I don't want to still remain clueless."Jisoo said.Sunmi nodded.

"Okay I understand your situation.But let me tell you,this could be dangerous.This can damage your head,or could hurt from time to time.This will also open the doors for you to remember everything.The only thing I can help you remember as of now is the key situations,that caused you to be like this.Relax for a while,then tell me when your ready."Sunmi said.Jisoo nodded,as she relaxed herself.

"I'm ready."Jisoo said.

"Okay.First close your eyes,focus."Sunmi said.Jisoo closed her eyes,focusing herself."Okay now you're in nothing,surrounded by dark area.Are you there already?"Sunmi asked.

"Yes."Jisoo said.

"Now,think of the person you wanna remember."

"I did."

"Okay.Tell me what you see."

"I'm seated at a table.In front of me is Rosé,my girlfriend.Shes seating with a guy beside her."Jisoo explained.

"What is she saying?What are you doing?"

"Do I really have to do this?Is this the only thing that could help you forgive me?"Jisoo said,glancing at the divorce papers in her hand.

"Jisoo it's just...it pains me since I've known everything.I just can't see you.."Rosé said.

"Please,Chae.Lets start over.You know I didn't meant that!I really,really do love you!"Jisoo said.

"If you want us to start over,then sign that."Jisoo sighed.

"Fine."Jisoo signed the papers,handing it to Chaeyoung.

"We'll.. we'll start over,right?I won't go home for a week,I'll give you a break."Jisoo said.Rosé just nodded,leaving Jisoo seating alone there.

Tears were falling from Jisoo eyes.

"Open your eyes."Sunmi commanded.Jisoo opened her eyes."Are you sure you can continue this?"Sunmi asked.Jisoo nodded.

"I can."She declared.

"Okay fine.Close your eyes again and focus."Sunmi said.Jisoo did it."Breathe in,breathe out."Jisoo did it too."Okay now what do you see?"

"I went to a house..the house we both went last time.."

Jisoo walked inside,finding Chaeyoung.

"Love?Chae?Rosé?"She keeps looking everywhere,but there's no signs of Chaeyoung inside the house."Love?"She went at the room,checking the closets and hoping her gut feeling weren't true.But yeah,no things of Chae was seen.So Jisoo ran back at her car,driving to the Parks mansion.Jisoo walked inside.

"And how dare you still come here?!"Jimin said,giving her a punch.

"Jimin!"Mrs.Park shouted.She knows the truth,and she doesn't want to see Jisoo in this state.She walked to Jisoo."Are you okay?"

"Just be thankful that dad isn't here or we'll kill you!"Jimin shouted again.

"Stop,Jimin!"Mrs.Park said.She looked at Jisoo."Why are you here?"

"I wanna know where my wife is,Mom."Jisoo said.

"Wife?You're divorced already."Jimin said as he scoffed.

"Stop it."Mrs.Park said."You know our rest house in Australia?She's there.You can go there."Mrs.Park said.

"Mom!"Jimin shouted.

"Thanks,mom."Jisoo stood up and ran out of the house.

"Hey you!"Before Jimin could follow her,she's already in her car and drove away.She called her assistant,to get her the private plane.In just minutes she recieve a text that it will got there in an hour so she decided to wait at the airport.She drove to Incheon Airport,but then a car drove in fornt of more.

"AHHHH!"She shouted,as she have hit the car,her car even flipped because of the intensity.Someone looked at her window,seems to be the driver of the other car."H-Help.."She managed to say,but the person just walked away.

"Jisoo..Jisoo are you still here?Jisoo!"Sunmi shouted as she shot her eyes open."Jisoo are you okay?"Jisoo nodded.

"I..I already know it..why?Why would she do that?"

-

Rosé and Ella was at home already when Jisoo came.

"Daddy!"Ella said,running to Jisoo and hugged her but Jisoo didn't show any emotions,making the little kid worry."Daddy are you okay?"Ella asked worriedly.

"I'll bring you to halmeoni and harabeoji,okay?Spend the night there.I know you miss them."Jisoo said.

"Yes daddy! I'd love that!"

"Jisoo why?"Rosé asked.

"We'll talk later."Jisoo said as she walked away.She walked Ella to the Parks mansion,just at the moment Mrs.Park was at the living room,the little kid running to her."Mom,Ella will stay here for the night.I'll pick her up tomorrow for school."

"Okay."Jisoo waved goodbye to her daughter.

"See you tomorrow,Ella.Bye mom."Jisoo said as she walked back at their house.Rosé was seating atghe living room.

"Jisoo why did you brought Ella there?"She asked.

"Why did you made me sign those divorce papers before?Why did you left me?"Jisoo asked.

"W-What?"

"Tell me the truth,Rosé!I can't stay this f*cking fool!"Jisoo shouted.

"Because you had a one night stand with other girl!"Rosé finally revealed the truth.