CHAPTER 6

Jisoo drove to her father's mansion.The truth is,she's angry with him.How could he not tell her about her past relationship?She didn't know her father's motif.She came there,she entered the house.Her father owns a hospital,actually their family owns it but Jisoo wanted to be independent.So she applied in different hospital.She went inside.

"Where's dad?"Jisoo asked the maid.

"At his room,ma'am."Jisoo nodded,and walked to her father's room.She found her father seating at his rocking chair near the window.

"Dad."She called.Mr.Kim looked,and he stood up.

"C'mon give your father a kiss."Mr.Kim said but Jisoo moved away.

"Tell me what you want to talk about.You know I don't like wasting my time."Jisoo said.

"Avoid her,Jisoo.Avoid that girl."

"Why would I?You lied to me all this years.Seven years,dad.You stole seven years of my life!"Jisoo shouted.

"Just leave her!"

"I can't because we have a daughter!Who grew up alone for six f*cking years!Six years!"Jisoo shouted.

"You don't understand,Jisoo."

"Yes.I don't understand you.Why do you want me to leave her?Why?"

"Because I'm protecting you!As your father it's my duty to protect you!That's why I didn't speak about the truth."He shouted.

"Protect me?From what?"

"I-I can't tell you.I'm a doctor,I know what possible effect will happen if you find it out."

"Just tell me!"

"Jisoo,I know what's good for you.Avoid her.Or just support your daughter with her like financial."

"You're the one who don't understand me here,dad.Just like you I'm a parent.And I know what's best for my daughter.The best for her is a complete family.Can't understand?Yeah because you didn't give me a complete family too."Jisoo said before leaving her father."I shouldn't have gone here."Jisoo said.

-

Today Ella called Jisoo,to come and see her at the school.So Jisoo drove there.

"Daddy!"Ella said as she ran to Jisoo and Jisoo took her in her arms.

"My princess."Rosé was there too.They walked to her.

"Daddy can you have lunch in our mansion?Mommy said I could ask for it."

"Sure,baby.I'll pick you up?"

"Don't you have schedule today?"Rosé asked.

"Just check ups.My staffs can do that for me.How about you?"

"Well I'll be late.Maybe I'll go home by two.You can go at the house after picking Ella up.Mom wants to see you too."

"Your mom?"Rosé nodded.Opposite to Mr.Park,Mrs.Park welcomed Jisoo in the family warmly."Okay."

-

Jisoo picked Ella up from school,bringing her to the Park's mansion.Mr.Park isn't there,he is working at his hospital.Unlike Jisoo's family,Mr.Park's family is full of businessmen and women.So he was the one who diverted his track and pursued his own daughter other than Jimin,his son to be a doctor.But Rosé didn't follow him.Jisoo and Ella entered the mansion.

"Daddy,halmeoni is there upstairs."Ella said,holding Jisoo's hand as they walked upstairs.They came at a room,Mrs.Park is lying at the bed while a caretaker was watching her."Halmeoni!"Ella said and went to her grandmother's bed,hugging her.

"Hi my little angel."Her eyes landed on Jisoo."So they're right.You're really alive.Come here,my daughter."Mrs.Park said.Even there's a lot of things happened,she still consider Jisoo as her daughter.Jisoo sat next to her,Mrs.Park held her hand and smiled.

"Annyeong."Jisoo greeted and kissed the back of her hand.

"Jisoo.Its been long since I last saw you.I'm glad to see you again."Jisoo just smiled,she feels comfortable with Mrs.Park.They talked,then had lunch together.Mrs.Park isn't able to walk anymore,so there's a special stairs for her to go down there.Because she's in a wheelchair.After having lunch,Mrs.Park was set to sleep.So Jisoo stayed in her daughter's room.Much like her,the kid loves violet and likes pikachu too.She changed Ella's clothes and they watched pokemon together.As they were watching,Ella yawned.

"Is my baby sleepy?"Jisoo asked,tucking Ella's hair at her ear.Ella was seating in her lap.Ella nodded.

"Nap."The kid spoke.Jisoo understood it.She turned the television off and sat at the bed,Ella crawled at her and snuggled in her neck.Her arms around Jisoo's neck.Jisoo slightly tapped her back,as she hummed to help her daughter fell asleep which is effective.Ella fell asleep,Jisoo tucked her at the bed and sat next to her,watching her sleep.Soon Rosé came in.

"Ohh.Shes asleep."

"Chaeng,let's talk please."Jisoo said.Rosé nodded,and told a maid to watch over their daughter.

"What do you wanna talk about?"Rosé asked.

"What started the feud between our families?"Jisoo asked as they walked downstairs.

"Well,your dad and mine was courting mom,but mom chose dad as her parents' request.Your dad have been angry,but there's nothing he can do.Then after studying they met again at a hospital,your dad have been working there for years to be a director and dad just came in.I don't know why your dad worked there when they had their own hospital,maybe to stand on his own feet?But then the chairman of the hospital was dad's godfather,so he have been a director and not your dad.He was so angry,that he made a fake issue about my father's so called 'failed' operation and that ruined his reputation.It did take time to gain peoples trust again,so he build his own hospital."Rosé explained.Jisoo nodded.

"Do we have our own house when we're together?"

"Yes,why?"Rosé asked.

"I have a friend who told me that past things can make me remember everything again even it's been years."

"Are you sure?"Rosé asked again.

"Of course."

"Let's go there."Rosé was using that house key as her keychain and often go there,even getting caretakers of that house.Even it have bitter memories there,they have a lot of happy memories there too.They went to Jisoo's car,then she told Jisoo where the house is.They entered quietly,as Jisoo observes the place.Jisoo walked upstairs,Rosé followed her.She opened the first door which she thinks is the master's bedroom and as she looked at it,a memory flashed in her mind.

Rosé in her arms,she was crying hard.

"Jisoo..how could you?Why do you have to do that?"Rosé said,as she cried in Jisoo's chest.

"I'm sorry,love.I'm so so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you..it's not intentionally."

"But it still hurts!You should have told me!"

"Jisoo are you okay?"Rosé asked grabbing her arm,as her hand was holding her head.

"W-Whats that?"

"What do you mean?Jisoo!Hey Jisoo!"The last thing she heard before everything went dark.