CHAPTER 7

Jisoo opened her eyes,she woke up.Rosé was seating beside her,holding her hand.

"Jisoo are you okay?"Rosé asked.

"I'm fine."

"It isn't a good idea to be here,Jisoo.Lets leave."Jisoo agreed,and they went back to her car."I'll gonna drive,Jisoo.Youre not yet in good condition."

"You sure?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah it'll be fine."So Rosé drove them back at the Park's mansion."Have dinner with us,Ella will love to see you."

"Sure."They both walked inside,Mr.Park and Jimin's eyes were sharply looking at her and she doesn't know why.

"Daddy!"Ella excitedly ran to her and hug her.Rosé instructed her father and brother not to tell Jisoo anything.Its for their own sake too.

"Hi baby."Jisoo walked to Mrs.Park."Good evening,Mrs.Park."

"Jisoo you know you can call me Mom,right?"Mrs.Park said.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay,Mom."They are waiting at the living room,listening to Ella's stories.They love listening to their little baby.

"Go have a seat and let's have dinner."Mr.Park said.They all took a seat.

Seating arrangement:

MRS.PARK JIMIN MR.PARK
JISOO          ELLA  ROSÉ

They all started eating.

"Don't you have your own home?Why eat with us?I'm loosing my appetite."Jimin said.

"Oppa."Rosé warned him.

"Uncle don't be mean to dad.Thats bad right?"Ella said.

"Okay I'm sorry."He said and rolled his eyes.

"Daddy?"Ella called.Jisoo looked.

"Hmm?"

"Family supposed to live in one house,right?"Ella said.Jisoo and Rosé exchange looks,doesn't know what to answer their daughter.

"But baby this is family."Mr.Park said.

"Harabeoji,my classmates live together with their mommy and daddy.Why am I not like them?"Jisoo thought of a thing.

"I'll arrange things if you want us to live in one house,baby.I'll buy us a house where we can all leave."Jisoo said,causing Mr.Park and Jimin look at her,but she ignored them.Its not about them,it's about her daughter.And any request of her little girl,she'll fulfill it as much as she can.Ella smiled widely.

"Really,daddy?"

"If your mom will agree."Jisoo said and looked at Rosé.Ella looked at her mom.

"Mommy please!I want to be with daddy together!"Ella said.Rosé smiled.

"Anything you want,baby."

"Yehey!"

"Ella what about harabeoji?Are you leaving me now?Us?Don't you love us anymore?"Mr.Park said.

"Dramatic."Jisoo whispered as she scoffed.

"Of course I love you!But harabeoji I wanna be with mommy and daddy.I'll visit you.I promise!"Ella said and Mr.Park could only sigh.He won't win to his granddaughter.After the dinner,Ella kissed Jisoo goodbye."Bye daddy!Take care!I love you!"Ella said.Jisoo smiled.

"I love you too,my princess.See you tomorrow.Bye too,Rosé.See you.And also of course mom.I'll visit again."Jisoo said.Jimin,Ella,Rosé and Mrs.Park went upstairs,and as soon as she's assured that they're fine she'll leave but then Mr.Park held her wrist."What do you need,Mr.Park?"Jisoo asked.

"Why are you stealing my grandchild and my daughter away from me?"Mr.Park said.

"I'm not stealing them,I'm making my family complete,sir."Jisoo said politely.

"You liar.What do you want more?You're certain on taking them away!"Mr.Park exclaimed.Jisoo grinned.

"And what if I do?I just don't want my daughter grew around people with bad influence.I'm doing the best for my daughter.She wants to be with me and Rosé,I'll grant it.I'm a parent and you are too.So I hope you understand that.So with all due respect,I wanna leave now.I need to sleep early because I'll pick my daughter up tomorrow."Jisoo said and yanked Mr.Park's hand away from her wrist.She walked away,Mr.Park really doesn't want her.

"That girl is getting in my nerves.You'll regret everything,Kim Jisoo."

-

Few weeks later..

Jisoo showed up in the Park's mansion,to pick her daughter up.Rosé will go with them,as for Ella's request.Rosé was in a week rest,before releasing her next album.

"Daddy!"Ella ran excitedly to Jisoo,as usual.Jisoo carried her.

"Time to go to school,my baby."Rosé walked to them,and Jisoo used her other hand to hold Rosé's hand.Rosé looked at her and she just smiled."Family."She spoke.They walked to Jisoo's car,Rosé and Ella at the backseat.They drove to her school,then drop Ella off.

"Bye mommy!Bye daddy!"

"Bye too,baby.Do well.Fighting!"Jisoo said.

"Fighting!"Ella said with a cheeky smile.They kissed the little girl goodbye before heading back at the car.

"Chaeng?"Jisoo called.Rosé looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk.I badly needs to talk to you,this is important.Lets go have some coffee?"Jisoo said.

"I'm just in a hoodie.This isn't my clothes for getting out.you should have told me earlier."Rosé said.

"So what?Who cares?You're still beautiful."Jisoo said that made Rosé blushed.

"Shut up."Jisoo smiled.

"Just saying the truth.I'll drive to the nearest coffee shop."Jisoo said as she drove.They came at a coffee shop,as usual Rosé in mask,shades and hat.They took a seat,where not a lot of people passes by.They ordered their coffee.

"So what are we gonna talk about?"

"Well I bought a house just near by your mansion,just around the village so you can visit the Parks often.Its just plain white,we can design it.But we can live now there and there's appliances inside already.Maybe we can move in this weekend?"Jisoo said.Rosé nodded.

"Okay."She took a sip of her coffee."That's all?"Jisoo took a deep breath,then reached for her hand.

"Let's get back together,shall we?"Jisoo asked,causing Chaeyoung to spit the coffee right Jisoo's her face.

"Oh sorry!"Rosé said and handed her a tissue."I'm really sorry!It's just all of a sudden."

"It's okay I understand."Jisoo wiped the coffee out of her face.

"But you don't remember anything yet,right?"Jisoo nodded.

"Yes,but I think we better start now,I'm not yet sure when will all my memories be back.It may took a long time or never.So I proposed this.So is it a yes?I'll totally understand if you won't agree."Rosé smiled and held her hand tighter.

"I could never say no to you,Jisoo."