CHAPTER 27

Good thing there's an ambulance standing by,so Jisoo had brought Ella there and the paramedics were there to give her daughter first aid.

"Daddy.."The little girl spoke,holding Jisoo's hand tight.

"Yes my princess?I'm here."Jisoo said,holding her tears that was threatening to fall.Jisoo held on Ella's hand tight on the way to the hospital,until her daughter fell unconscious.Shes a doctor,but she doesn't know what to do.She was in adrenaline,her heart was beating madly.They came at the hospital,and Ella was brought at the operation room.Jisoo sat at the waiting area,pulling her phone out of her pocket,for her phone is ringing.

Rosé.

"Hello?Jisoo where are you?Ella should be here already,right?"Rosé said,then she suddenly heard hiccups and sobs from the other line.Her heart pounded,she was nervous in an instance."Jisoo what happened?Why are you crying?"

"Ella..she got shot...I'm here a-at the h-hospital."Jisoo said,having a hard time formulating her sentence.

"What?!Send me the address I'll be there soon."Jisoo turned the call off,sending Rosé her location.Soon Rosé came."Where's Ella?"She asked.

"S-Still inside."Jisoo walked to Rosé,holding her hand."I-I'm sorry,Rosé.I failed to protect our daughter.Forgive me it's my fault."Jisoo said,tears falling from her eyes.Rosé hugged her,who was crying just like her.

"It's not your fault,Jisoo.Okay?It's never your fault.Ella will be fine."Rosé tried to convince her.They both sat at the waiting area,until the doctor came out of the operation room.They both stood up,approaching the doctor.

"How's our daughter?"Jisoo asked.

"The operation is successful.The only thing is,her body's reaction after that.We need to watch her closely the next days,on how will her body improve.As of now her vitals are stable,and after few days observing her, we'll update you in her current state."The doctor explained.Ella was moved in intensive care unit,Jisoo and Chaeyoung went to her room.Jisoo's phone rang,so she left Rosé inside to answer the call.Its Taehyung.

"Hello Tae?"

"We got the guy,he's here at the police station.We just need you here to file a complaint,so we can get him under arrest."Taehyung said.

"Okay,I'm on my way."She left Rosé,walking outside and riding a taxi,since she left her car in the last scene.She went to the place and got her car,then with her clothes still blood stained,she drive to the police station.She doesn't care anymore,her anger engulfed her after what happened to Ella.She already lost Jinho,and she doesn't wanna loose her daughter too.She walked inside.

"Jisoo-"

"Where's that guy?"Jisoo said,cutting Taehyung off.

"Come with me."They walked to a room,and he saw the guy,he had handcuffs and his hand.The policemen left them inside.She walked to him,giving his face a punch causing him to fall off.The man wasn't recovering yet,but still Jisoo grabbed his collar.

"You..why do you have to hurt my daughter?She's innocent!"Jisoo shouted.The guy chuckled.

"You deserve it.My son died because of you.And you deserve to lost your daughter too."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not the one who did the operation?!If it was me I'll do everything to save your son!For your information,I wasn't able to do the operation because days before that I just lost my son!And now I'm on the verge of loosing my only daughter too!"Jisoo shouted,tears running down he cheeks."I know you're in pain on loosing your son because I experienced that too.But damaging an innocent life?How could you?!"Hearing the shouts,the policemen came in again.They saw the situation,so they got Jisoo off the guy."You'll pay for this.You'll die here."The guy finally realized that Jisoo was saying the truth all along.

"I-I'm sorry."Jisoo scoffed.

"Now you're saying sorry?When the damage is already done."Jisoo filed a case at the man,then she went to her car.She called Namjoon.

"Hey Jisoo what's up?"

"Namjoon.I need you to do something for me.Can you find Oh Sehun?I'll send you his picture."

"Sure."

"Thanks,Joon."She turned the call off.

I'll make you pay,Oh Sehun.