CHAPTER 9

"Daddy who is he?"Ella asked,holding Jisoo's hand tightly.

"Is this your daughter?"Mr.Kim asked.

"What do you want,dad?"Jisoo asked with her cold face.

"Just wanna meet my grandchild."He bend a little,to face Ella."Hi little girl.I'm her father.I'm technically your grandfather.Or am I?"He said and grinned.

"What the heck are you saying dad leave us alone."

"I wanna check around."Mr.Kim said as he entered the house.Ella was scared of him and Jisoo can sense it.

"It's okay,Ella."Jisoo said and assured her with a smile,as they walked inside.

"Dinner's ready-"Rosé stopped talking as she have seen Mr.Kim around.He also saw her,then he grinned.

"Park.Nice to see you again."He walked to her.

"What do you want,Mr.Kim?"Rosé said.She doesn't want Mr.Kim's presence,but after all she's still respecting him.

"Well is that kid really Jisoo's child?Or shes from someone else?"Mr.Kim said.

"Of course Ella's her daughter.I'm more than sure with that."Rosé said.

"Okay,okay.I'll confirm that soon."

"Stop talking to her and leave,dad."Mr.Kim faced Jisoo.

"Just because of this girl you're being angry with me?I'm your father and I just wanted the best for you."Mr.Kim said.

"And this is the best for me.Leave us,dad.Maybe some time I'll talk to you.But not now."Jisoo said.Mr.Kim nodded.

"Okay.You'll see what I'm saying,Jisoo.You'll see."Mr.Kim said as he walked away.Jisoo sighed.

"Whats wrong with him?"Jisoo said,walking to Rosé."Did he do something to you?"Jisoo asked,checking Rosé.

"No I'm totally good.Lets eat dinner,it's time.And maybe our little chipmunk is hungry."Rosé said,patting Ella's head.

"Mommy's right,daddy.Ella hungry."Ella said,pouting.Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Then let's go eat."

-

Jisoo and Ella was at the back stage,it's  Rosé's comeback stage and they're here to support her.

"Okay let's do the dance."Jisoo told Ella,while Rosé was getting her make up done.

"Yes daddy!"Ella said.

"What dance?"Rosé asked.

"You'll see."

"Go mommy!Go mommy!You can do it go mommy!Let's go!Fighting!"Ella and Jisoo sang while dancing.It earned laughs from all the people in the room,finding Jisoo and Ella adorable.

"Okay.Fighting!"Rosé also said.Soon Rosé was called at the stage,so Jisoo and Ella went at the audience area.Ella was in Jisoo's shoulder,dancing along to Rosé's song.After recording it,they're all back at the backstage.

"You did great,Chaeng.I like the dance very much."Jisoo said.

"Really?Thank you,then."

"Mommy daddy's dancing like this!"Ella said,copying Ella's move.They laughed at the little girl,I mean who wouldn't find her adorable when she absolutely is?Then two people came in.Junhoe,the producer and Chanyeol,Rosé's friend.

"Uncle Yeol!"Ella said,running to Chanyeol.

"Hello princess."Soon both of those walked to Rosé,handing a bouquet to her.

"Congratulations,this comeback is perfect and successful."Junhoe said.

"Thank you."She said and smiled.

"Here.For you.I'm really proud of you.You've gone this far."Chanyeol said,handing his bouquet of flowers also.

"Thank you for supporting me all the way."Jisoo watching it,was already clenching her fist in anger.

"Daddy don't worry.Mommy loves you the most."Little Ella told her.Jisoo nodded.

"I know."

"Uhm if you don't mind we can all celebrate with the staffs together this lunch!You could come with us."Junhoe said.

"No she won't come with you.You should come with us,Jimin and I prepared a small celebration."Chanyeol said.

"EHEM."Jisoo cleared her throat and walked to them."My GIRLFRIEND and OUR daughter were going out for lunch so sorry."Jisoo said.

"Yeah right.We're out for lunch I'm so sorry."Rosé apologized.Jisoo smirked,she wanna stuck her tongue out and shoved to this men's faces that Rosé will always choose her.Rosé got changed,and her,Jisoo and Ella went at a private resto to have lunch also with her manager.They ate together,congratulating Rosé.

"Congratulations again,Chaeng."Jisoo said.

"Thank you."Rosé said.

"Uhm anyways I have something to tell you."Jisoo said.

"What is it?"Rosé asked.

"Well uhm..I can't pick Ella up for school tomorrow,I'm so busy and my schedule is full.Can you ask for your manager to pick her up and bring her at your destination?"Jisoo asked.Rosé nodded.

"Of course."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."

-

Today Jisoo was at a place where would help her remember everything.Her friend recommended a hypnotherapist,where that therapist could help her vision the past,and eventually remember it.Jisoo sighed.

"It's today.Its fine.This will be great Jisoo.This will be.Okay?Okay."She said as she walked in.