CHAPTER 2

"J-Jisoo?"

"You know me?Wait I know you!You're an idol right?My cousin recommended me your music it's so go-"Jisoo was cut off when Chaeyoung suddenly hugged her tight,tears falling from her eyes.

"Jisoo..I miss you so much."

"Sorry Ms.Park but I can't understand you.How can you miss me when we've just met?"Jisoo said as she stood up.

"You don't remember me?"

"Absolutely not.I've just known you because of Wannie,I don't really know you."

"Jisoo I'm your wife!E-Ex wife."Rosé said.

"What?"Jisoo asked confusedly,as she can't remember being with this girl before."I don't know you."She was shocked when Rosé suddenly grab her collar,kissing her lips.

"Rosé!"People came,taking photos of the scenery.

"F*ck wrong timing."Chaeyoung whispered.

"Ride my car!"Jisoo shouted as she opened the car entering the driver seat,while Rosé sat at the shotgun seat.She drove fast and took a sharp turn,so people can't follow them.She drove away from them,and when Jisoo realized that it was so quiet,she finally parked at the side road."So..why did you suddenly kissed me?And why are you saying that you're my ex wife?"Jisoo asked.

"Because I am,Jisoo!"

"How can you prove that?"

"Jichu!Your nickname.Pikachu,your favorite pokemon.Kim Byung-chul,your father.Min Yoongi,your cousin who's a lawyer.I didn't know why he didn't tell you about that."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay,okay that's extreme.But how the heck can't I remember you?"

"I don't know!Your father told me that you're already dead when you got into an accident.I'm in Australia that time,and you're here in Seoul.He told me that you're about to follow me but on your way to Incheon Airport you got bumped into a car.Your dad told me you've been in coma.I can't go home that time because I was waiting for my doctor's approval for my pregnancy that time is fragile.He called me,he said you're dead.I didn't even reached your funeral."Rosé smiled bitterly."It's been almost a month before I got to go home.Then I went to America,to move on."She explained.

"Wait.Pregnancy?"

"Yeah.I was pregnant with our daughter."Jisoo can't believe what she's hearing.An idol in front of her who kissed her and saying this things.Just unbelievable for her.Rosé took a polaroid from her phone's case,then handed it to Jisoo.It was their wedding day.Jisoo got it.

"What's this?"Jisoo asked.

"Our wedding day.Its just the two of us,the judge and few friends.Our parents doesn't want us for each other,so even we're not yet finished studying,you took me to a province to get married and I agreed,so our parents can't separate us."

"B-But my dad said when I woke up that I got from an accident going to my school,I can't remember you.I know I've been in amnesia because I forgot some of my friends...but no one told me about you."Jisoo said.

"Because your dad and mine hates the relationship we had because they hate each other."Rosé's phone rang,cutting their conversation.Its her manager.She answered it.

"Hello oppa?"

"Where are you?I drove away,now where would I meet you?And Ella wants you,she's crying."

"Okay,okay.Lets meet in your apartment.And can you hand the phone to Ella,oppa?"

"Okay."The phone's already in Ella's hand."Baby,it's mommy."

"M-Mommy,where are you?D-Did you left E-Ella already?"

"Oh no no no no no.Baby,you come with manager oppa first,and I'll meet you.Okay?I love you."

"Okay,mommy.I love you too."She turned the call off,then faced Jisoo.

"Can you bring me at my manager's condo unit?My daughter's waiting for me and we're just near by."

"S-Sure.Just give me the address."Jisoo drove at the condominium Rosé have told her.They reached there,Jisoo offered her a handkerchief."Maybe this can help for your disguise?"Rosé smiled and got it from Jisoo's hand.

"Thank you."Rosé took a calling card from her wallet,and gave it to Jisoo.

"In case you're ready to hear everything,just give me a call.I know you're still confused,but we can cope up with this.I believed all the while that you're gone,and I'm not gonna waste this time again.Our daughter have been longing to see you,and I hope you won't disappoint her."Jisoo also handed her a calling card.

"Just giving this if I lost your number."Jisoo said.Rosé accepted it.

"I'll leave now,Jisoo.I hope this won't be the last time that we'll see each other."Rosé said.Jisoo nodded.Rosé left the car.

I hope we can go back to a happy couple we are,Jisoo.

-

Jisoo was so confused,her dad never said anything.She got that their fathers hate each other, hearing that Chaeyoung.

"Maybe I can ask Yoongi.Chaeyoung told me he knows it too."Jisoo called her cousin.

"Hey cous why did you call?"Yoongi said.

"Are you free tonight?Let's have few drinks,I need your help."

"Seems pretty serious.Sure.Where will I meet you?"

"Old bar."

"Okay,okay I'm on my way."Jisoo turned the call off,then drove to the bar.She came first,so she already ordered their drinks."Jisoo!"Yoongi greeted her as her sat next to her."How may I help you?"Jisoo looked at him.

"Do you know anything about my marriage?My ex wife?Please be honest to me."Jisoo said,straight forward.Yoongi didn't expect that,not at all.Jisoo's father always told him not to say anything,because it's for the better."Please Yoongi tell me the truth.Because if any of this is true,I have a daughter for real!"Jisoo almost shouted,desperate to know the truth because she feels so lost.Yoongi sighed.He didn't know how Jisoo have known this,but for him it's time for her to know the truth.Because it's almost seven years,and she's clueless about it.

"Okay,Jisoo.Yes,I know about your marriage."

"Then please tell me things I should know."Jisoo pleaded.