New identity

It was a cold morning in the Land of Wave, a team of konoha genin found themselves walking through the misty trails protecting an old man that had a very sour and annoyed face. He drank from a large bottle of sake as he walked with them.

with the team walked the famous Jounin Kakashi Hatake, he was calm and collected, and very aware of his sorroundings.

All of a sudden a large spiked chain wrapped around kakashi pulling and tightening on him until he was ripped in half. Blood spewed out of him and covered the genin, leaving a pink haired girl horrified and frozen in her place doing nothing about the attackers. Two men jumped out of the shadows of the bushes that adorned the trail and attacked the genin with some makeshift spiked claws with chains wrapped around them.

One of the men swung for a black haired boy wearing the Uchiha crest on his back, he dodged his attack gracefully by jumping, in the air he did a handsign and spit a ball of fire that covered the man entirely.

The other man swung for a blonde haired girl who blocked his attack with her hands being slightly stabbed by it. She grabbed the clawed hand and drove a kunai into it before he jumped back and reunited with his burnt companion.

A redheaded girl made a shadow clone and both in unison made a ball of concetrated chakra in their hands and rushed at them from their sides when they werent paying attention, the devastating blow left one unconsious and the other was left hanging in and out of consiousness.

"That was a good job, very great teamwork from the three of you especially you Mito, domination of such a technique at your age... Amazing" Kakashi spoke calmly, appearing out of nowhere, shocking the pink haired girl and the old man.

"Sakura, you... need... to practice, and You..." He pointed his finger at the old man.

"why is it that there are B rank rogue ninjas after you? you're putting the life of genin in risk with a task too dangerous for them! the mission is canceled we are going back to the village" Kakashi spoke with severity this time and he seemed visibly furious at what had just happened.

"i-i-i-i" the old man stuttered trying to form a sentence to tell the jounin.

"Im waiting... Tazuna"

The old man was fairly tall and strong, he was bridge builder after all, but he felt like an ant in front of a giant when the Hatake spoke, even if Kakashi was still calm and collected.

"i-i can't afford to pay for anything higher than a c rank mission sir... our land has been ravaged and destroyed by a vicious businessman, he has robbed the folk of the wave, our only hope to get out of our situation... is if i fishish this bridge sir... please have mercy. I'll pay afterwards for what i couldn't now"

The team took pity on the man who seemed desperate but Kakashi kept a serious demeanor.

"I will not risk the lives of my genin that way, this mission has to be done by-"

"But sensei, we can defend ourselves and Tazuna, we are stronger than the average genin" Spoke the blonde haired girl with enthusiasm at the team's accomplishment.

"Naruko... you're literally Poisoned look at your hand..." deadpanned Kakashi.

Naruko exageratedly gasped at the sight of her stabbed and poisoned hand.

"She is right though, we managed to beat them with very little problems, plus we have you... i believe it could be done" Spoke the Uchiha calmly and confidently, getting nods from Naruko, Mito, and Sakura.

Kakashi looked at them in the eyes and saw their determination... and the two very defeated criminals laying on the floor

"If this is your decision as a team, i'll oblige. But before we go Naruko... you're still very poisoned"