Betrayal

After this disaster Kushina had fainted from the exhaustion of everything that had happened. She had been taken to the hospital so she could rest and be healed.

The triplets were laying atop her chest sleeping quietly.

Mito and Naruko had two very well made seals. They looked peaceful and cute as they slept, Mito's red hair covered her face at just one day old while Naruko had a less hair and the three cute little whisker marks.

But Naruto's seal was a masterpiece no sealmaster could begin to even conprehend. Everything looked so complex it was impossible to comprehend. This seal was definitely infallible.

Hiruzen stood next to the doorframe looking down as he meditated, he still had not processed everything, all the losses, deaths, destruction, Minato, but what troubled him the most was the letter Minato had written to Naruto.

'Why did he give it to me instead of Kushina? I should give it to her but Minato trusted me with this so i won't disobey him no matter what' the old hokage thought as he smoked from his pipe.

_______________________________________

Soon enough Kushina awoke feeling better and saw the cute little triplets laying atop her. She grabbed Naruko, and Mito but she pushed Naruto to the side.

She pushed him hard enough to cause him to fall out of the hospital bed.

In the blink of an eye Hiruzen managed to grab the little blonde before he would hit the floor.

He glared at Kushina with all the killing intent he could muster.

"Are you insane?!" Hiruzen shouted to Kushina angrily.

"Why is that demon here?" Kushina sneered with disgust at the sight of her own baby.

"He is your so-" "That demon killed my baby and my husband" Kushina interrupted Hiruzen before he could finish.

"Think this over kushina he is your son" Hiruzen tried reasoning with her to no avail.

"He is not my son and if you don't get him the fuck out of my face on this instant i will finish him once and for all..." Kushina said coldly.

Hiruzen felt shocked to the bone.

Was that the reason Minato gave him Naruto's letter to him instead of her?

He could not believe kushina who was a Jinchuriki herself hated her own son for it...

Hiruzen left the room shocked to the bone holding the little boy who seemed to show no fear.

He left the little boy sleeping quietly in the Sarutobi compound.

Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day...

_______________________________________

It's now been one day since the attack and the council will be having a meeting. Something the sandaime hokage hated.

"We are gathered here to discuss what we will do to recover after the terrible attack Konoha has suffered" Hiruzen calmly stated as he held little Naruto.

"I sugest we start by discussing the elephant in the room" Stated an old man with a bandage covering his right eye.

"I agree"  Another old man with grey hair  followed.

Hiruzen sighed.

"I suggest we finish what the yondaime started!" Stated a screaming banshee with blonde hair.

"I agree!" All of the civilians and many of the clanheads excluding Shikaku, Choza, and Shibi stated.

"If all you are going to do is talk about killing the little Naruto i suggest you shut up right now as i refuse and anybody who tries to take action will be publicly executed by me. Understood?" The sandaime exclaimed coldly with killing intent causing fear into the Civilians and clanheads alike.