Training gets serious

It has now been 2 months since Kakashi started training Naruto and he decided that he should turn the heat up a bit.

"What's the new routine sensei?" Naruto asked curious as ever.

He had surprised Kakashi with his ability to resist... the routines Kakashi had prepared for him didn't require his 100%, he was stronger than expected.

"Since you appear to be a stamina demon im gonna have to give you a few more training workouts and excercises so you suffer a bit more"
Kakashi said to the excited little blonde as they ate breakfast at the table.

"Ahh i see that's nice i want to work harder... and what do you mean by suffer?"
Naruto said to his sensei and caretaker as he stood up from the tabe to wash his plate.

"Suffer? When did i say that? I can't recall saying that" Kakashi responded while giving his eye smile

"You always do that" Naruto deadpanned

Naruto started putting on his everydays shoes.

"Oi Naruto, check inside my room there's a surprise for you in the bed" Kakashi told him.

Naruto entered the room and saw that there was a pair of black anbu pants, a black jacket, a black mask like Kakashi's and a pair of tall black boots.

'Whoah these are so cool' Naruto thought as he quickly started changing his clothes.

Kakashi took this opportunity to actually take off his masks and start eating.

When Naruto came out of the room Kakashi was a bit surprised to see how cool Naruto looked. He wore the mask around his neck and was rocking the cutest most heartwarming smile ever. His happiness was something Kakashi liked to see.

"How do i look?" Naruto asked his grey haired sensei.

"Badass" Kakashi answered him
"Now let's start training shall we?" He added.

Just like everyday Naruto and Kakashi had woken up at 5:00 AM, and got out of the house at 5:40 AM. They walked through the village until they got to the third training ground.

They entered and Kakashi pulled out a piece of paper and a pouch.

"Alright Naruto since you are more capable than i would've expected im gonna give you a bit more advanced training to keep you busy okay?"
Kakashi told his student who was excited at being able to train harder.

Kakashi pulled out two medieval styled daggers with a black grip, black blade, and a silver cross guard. It looked simplistic but effective.

"Whoah this is so cool" Naruto said brighteyed at seeing the daggers.

Kakashi sheathed both daggers and handed them to Naruto. Who quickly grabbed them happily, he grabbed one of them in his left hand and started inspecting it, it seemed to fit snug in his hand and it felt comfortable to grip.

"Apart from making your training harder im gonna start teaching you how to use a blade in combat" Kakashi said this time in a very serious tone.

"Now let's start with a new excercise" Kakashi added as he put his hand in a small pouch he had.

"First you gotta learn how to throw kunai and shuriken" he said as he handed Naruto ten kunai.

Naruto put nine of them on a holster he had, and started gripping one.

"You see that target over there? By the end of the day you have to be able to hit it six times out of ten, doesn't matter where" Kakashi said in a monotone voice as he reclined against a tree.

"Why six out of ten sensei?" Naruto asked curiously.

"It's more than half, that's passing grade, and it's more than you should be able to do" he responded to his student.

Naruto got concentrated and threw the first kunai towards the target, the kunai did half a rotation and flew past the target by about half a meter.

Naruto then realized this was gonna be hard...

He concentrated on the kunai and the target only for the same to happen.

He tried again and got the same result although this time he narrowed down the distance to a few centimeters.

'It's a lot harder than i thought' Naruto thought as he gripped another kunai.

He threw another kunai only to miss again.

As he threw the kunai again... he saw the real problem... the kunai hit the target but it bounced off.
The kunai were doing half of a rotation and it hit with the handle, he had to find the perfect way to grip and throw so no rotation happens.

Naruto tried again only for the kunai to bounce off... again, and again, and again.

'What the hell? How do i even do this?' Naruto thought frustrated by his constant failure. He couldn't comprehend why it kept rotating.

"You're letting it go to early" Kakashi told Naruto calmly at seeing his frustration.

Naruto tried again to throw but this time he let the kunai go a bit later and sure enough the rotation did not happen. It was his first successful Kunai throw.

Now he had to do it 5 more times.
_______________________________________

Finally Naruto had gotten a passing score, it might've been hard but this was something that most kids at his age could ever do, plus he managed to do it in a single day under 2 hours.
Naruto felt stronger already. He had managed quite a lot in little time, It was certainly impressive.

Naruto believed both his parents had died at the attack, and while Kakashi wanted to tell him, he, just like everyone else was under orders to not tell him of his heritage due to Minato's many enemies. Or maybe other darker reasons they weren't aware of.

"Impressive you managed it fairly quickly" Kakashi told Naruto in his usual monotone voice.

"Now you have to do the rest of the workouts, which will now be doubled" Kakashi said with an eye smile.

Naruto just ignored the mocking and started doing them happily.

Kakashi was impressed with Naruto, he could tell he was going to be extremely strong.
_______________________________________

After the training finished Kakashi and Naruto went to their apartment where Naruto instantly fell asleep in the couch. Kakashi chuckled at this a bit, this kid was strong for his age...

He absolutely had to be, for he was going to face many threats...