Recovery

As you may already know in really slow at writing so yeah thats that onto the story

_______________________________________

It had been one day after Kushina had left Konoha ans it had been going pretty well for her.

She was going to live in the now restored Uzumaki clan compound. Mito and Naruko would be trained starting at 4 years old until they were 12 so they can become Genin in Konoha.

For Kakashi who was now taking care of little Naruto it was going very different. For starters he didn't know shit about how to take care of a child.

"This is gonna be really hard..." kakashi said to no one in particular as he took Naruto to a small crib he had bought for him.

Naruto quickly fell asleep without any problems, he seemed unbothered at everything that had happened almost as he had no fears at all. Kakashi almost felt envy at this.

For Hiruzen everything was going to shit, he had way to much paperwork for him to handle, millions of requests to either execute Naruto or put Mito and Naruko under the Clan Restoration Act wich is bullshit and unnecessary. Most of the shops in Konoha were totally destroyed, he had to deal with the reconstruction of houses, stores, hospitals, etc. Not to mention he had to give a public speech, take care of Naruto, deal with civilian skepticism. He was royally fucked with work and pain.

He felt bitter, Minato had to die, Kushina betrayed him same as Jiraiya, they left him with Naruto who was gonna suffer because the entire village saw him as a demon and he could not do anything about it.

"I trained a drunk gambler, an evil scientist, and a useless pervert. Where did i go wrong?" Hiruzen asked himself.

He started smoking out of his pipeas he looked at the ruins of what was once Konoha...

_______________________________________

For Kushina everything was going good. She had reached her destination and immediately started unpacking and making the place her home. They were visited by Tsunade who was unaware that Naruto even existed as she did not know Kushina would halve triplets.

"Your children are so cuteee" Tsunade exclaimed when she saw them.

"What are their names?" Tsunade asked Kushina.

"Well this cute little redhead that looks like her mommy is Mito" Kushina squealed as she grabbed the little uzumaki.

"And this little cutie is Naruko and she looks more like her dad!" Kushina said as she grabbed the little cutie.

The marks on Naruko were barely noticeable unlike Naruto's who were very visible on his face.

Tsunade started playing with the little twins as Kushina kept unpacking her stuff.

"Does Tsunade-sama know about what happened?" Kushina asked silently to Jiraiya almost whispering.

"She knows enough, she doesn't need to know the other things or she will kill you" Jiraiya responded nonchalantly.

"Ohh... okay" Kushina left it at that.

"Im gonna make some tea do you all want some?" Kushina asked as she got a response from Jiraiya, Tsunade and her aprentice Shizune who was playing with the two little girls.

They had a nice conversation that lasted hours. They laughed and cried. They reminisced they remembered. All and all they recovered.

Meanwhile Kakashi had spent almost everything in his wallet for all the wrong reasons.

He looked at a stack of shuriken, kunai, scrolls, a beautiful katana with a black grip, red tape, and a silver blade, a holster for it. Another Katana with a white grip, red tape, and black blade. A mask that was just like his but for a small kid, two daggers, a bow with engraving on the sides... etc

"I think you exagerated Kakashi-kun" a woman with purple hair, a see through shirt, a tan coat, and a beige skirt told him.

"No this is perfect Anko-chan, now i just have to wait four years so i can train him" Kakashi responded in his calm tone as if he didn't blow almost every he single ryo he had on weapons for training a kid that was still 1 day old.

Kakashi's logic defeated Anko so she just gave up at trying to make him reason.

"Hey Anko-chan would you mind taking care of Naruto the rest of the day, Hokage-sama is gonna give a speech to calm down the village and i need to clear my mind..." Kakashi said looking up to the face of Minato Namikaze the Yondaime that was carved in the mountain.

"Yeah sure" Anko responded to Kakashi.

"I guess ill be leaving now..." Kakashi solemnly said as he left his house leaving Anko in charge.

He walked through the ruins of what was once Konoha the strongest of the 5 villages.

The houses were destroyed and you could see civillian and shinobi alike working together to rebuild the houses, the stores, etc.

He felt a strange feeling of companionship when seeing this. The will of fire was strong in them as Hiruzen would say.

He walked to the Hokage tower and entered Hiruzen's office and saw him getting ready to give the speech.

"Ready?" Kakashi asked Hiruzen.

"Yeah" the Sandaime Hokage responded to him.

Hiruzen went atop the Hokage tower followed by two anbu as almost all of the civilians were waiting for him to give his speech.

"Citizens of Konoha... as you may know yesterday October 10 was a day plagued with horrible events that we have had to endure, we have lost many good men to the Kyuubi, we have lost civilians and shinobi alike, we have lost our homes, our business, the things we love, the places we go to, we have lost it all, i myself lost dear ones and i fully understand you all but we will not let this destroy us, we will recover from this. The will of fire burns in all of you and i believe that we will become stronger from this. Right now all of us are working hard to rebuild this village, the Daimyo will be supporting us financially and people from different lands will be coming here to aid us in our time of need. Now let's rebuild this village and let's make our ancestors proud. The will of fire burns in all of us and i now we will recover"

Hiruzen gave his speech as the civilians and shinobi cheered him.

The people of Konoha felt honored to have Hiruzen Sarutobi as the Hokage.

Kakashi had left and had gone to the Memorial to reminisce about his lost comrades. Thinking about what he could do to honor his late sensei and his friends.

He felt a hole in his heart due to everything that had happened. Naruto was the only thing left in Minato's legacy and he would not loose him.

Everybody in Konoha had been harmed by the events and they all needed to recover.

It was going to be easy for some but for most it would be a hard time.