Chunin Exams Pt7

Blurs and flashes of black overpowered Mugen's vision, he attempted to regain his composure, but the cold blade pressed against him forced him to shakily jump back and prepare for another battle.

As he did, he was able to look at his opponent. She stood at the same height as him. She too wore an Amegakure headband, loosely tied around her neck. She wore gray cargo pants, with a gray button shirt and a purple vest, and on her back, she had a long bow holdstered.

"Don't worry, im not gonna take you head on. That is not my style" She spoke as she vanished in a puff of smoke.

Mugen quickly began scanning around for any presence nearby but he could not detect anything.

Slash

A small cut on his shoulder was formed as an arrow graced him. He scrambled for cover from the rough direction of the arrow behind a fallen tree trunk, and began improvising a plan. He tried once again detecting for anything, the only thing he could detect was an arrow rapidly moving towards him from behind, he quickly turned around and deflected it with his sword.

'She's attacking from a completely different direction, she could be using shadow clones, and with the distance she's keeping... it would be almost impossible to find her. Guess i'll have to try'

He kept listening for another arrow, and grabbed a kunai, but stayed in the same place.

Another one from the same direction was moving towards him. In the blink of an eye he threw ai kunai in the same direction, and narrowly dodged the arrow.

_______________________________________

The girl was in her vantage point, hundreds of feet away atop a tree camouflaged by its leaves. She now was wearing a small device over her left eye with a small scope sticking out. She saw Mugen retaliate with a kunai and scoffed for a second.

"Impressive throw but still an amateur" She said as she prepared to deflect it. With the distance she was keeping there wasn't much he could do to her hideout with a singular kunai.

_______________________________________

"Kunai shadow clone jutsu" Mugen said as he finished a set of seals.

_______________________________________

Seeing this, the girl was a tad more impressed but it was still not enough to give up here cover. However as the kunai were just a few feet away she finally caught glimpse of the true purpose of the attack.

They all exploded at the same time creating a large explosion forcing her to jump away into another one of her spots, with her clothes slightly burnt.

"Damn it"
_______________________________________

Mugen quickly shunshined in the direction of the explosion, landing on the same tree the girl was just in. He began once again feeling for any presence and could now slightly feel it in a tree nearby.

He made his way to the location to see the girl directly pointing her bow at him and releasing it. The arrow lodged itself in his right shoulder but before she could do anything else he retaliated by question mark kicking her in the head and slamming it against the tree trunk, the force leaving an imprint of blood in it. Rapidly he followed with a swing of his sword to her neck, however as he landed his attack she blew up in a puff of smoke, leaving a log in her place.

'That fucker is still going strong, i can't afford to be anywhere near him if i wanna put him down' She thought as she hid in a tree, her face bruised and bloodied.

She looked through her scope which was capable of detecting chakra and saw Mugen's chakra in a vulnerable position.

"Let's see how you like this"