Backstory

Naruto still in his own mindscape awaiting for the nine tailed beast to start speaking.

"Firstly stay quiet, do not interrupt me, secondly, pay attention because i will only say this once" The terrifying, deep booming voice of the kyuubi said to the little blond.

Naruto nodded in response.

"You... you are the son of Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki. I can't remember exactly what happened that night... i... was under the control of those dammed eyes. Therefore as you could probably guess... i don't recall what happened, all i know is... i ended up sealed inside you by your damned father. Atleast my soul and conscience was. Something else you probably wish to know is that you have two sisters and a mother who abandoned you. Your damned father decided it wasn't enough to seal me inside of one brat, he had to seal my chakra in two other brats too..." The kyuubi spoke to the little Namikaze whose face seemed dead-er and somehow emptier and more emotionless.

Naruto had gone completely numb by now...

"And my father is...?" "Yes your father the fourth hokage is dead he did not abandon you too, he sealed me at the cost of his life" The kyuubi sneered still very bitter at the damned Namikaze who sealed him.

"I see" Naruto whispered under his breath as he looked down at his feet. He had no energy to cry, or to feel angry. He was just defeated.

"I would imagine my "mother" favored my sisters more" The blue eyed blond said bitterly

"Affirmative" the fox answered in an almost empathic way.

Naruto gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He was worthless, not only that, he was also a demon.

'What's the point of me even existing?' He thought to himself as his emotions were about to take over.

The tears almost started flowing, but he took a deep breath and stopped them. He preferred to silence his emotions at the moment.

"I have so many questions running through my mind right now, there's so much i wish to know" Naruto said still holding back the tears.

"I can answer them later kit... you... you're about to return to the real world, you'll see me later, you can be sure of that" kyuubi said as Naruto started slowly fading away.

"I guess i'll see you later..." Naruto spoke as he faded away from his mindscape and back to the horrible shithole that was the real world

End of flashback:
_______________________________________

Naruto felt as if it was not the appropriate moment to tell Kakashi about what he had just learnt so he stayed quiet.

The silence in the room was deafening.

Three knocks on the door broke the silence in the hospital room.

Itachi opened the door and saw that Hiruzen Sarutobi was there, most definitely to see how Naruto was doing. He let him pass and closed the door again.

_______________________________________

Hiruzen was shocked to see the state in which Naruto was. He didn't know how to react, he had never seen something so horrible. He rushed towards the bloody and broken blonde.

"Naruto... wh-who did this to you?" The Hokage asked as his anger grew worse by the second.

All Naruto could do was look up to the roof solemnly for he couldn't muster the energy to even speak. Everything was horrible, the world hated him. He felt dead in life.

"I understand if you don't wanna talk, but whenever you'll ready we'll be here to listen to you" Kakashi told Naruto who seemed to be falling asleep.

"Kakashi, Itachi let us go somewhere private for a moment, we need to discuss something" Hiruzen said in a very serious tone, his voice not laced with anger or frustration but dedication, and hate.

As they shut the door Sasuke approached the little Namikaze. He didn't want to leave him feeling unprotected.

He ran his hand through Naruto's hair causing him to wince at first touch but calm himself down after. He continued caressing the blonde's hair and looking the way he fell asleep.

There was a peaceful silence in the room. Only interrupted by the occasional noises of steps coming from the hallway.

"How are you feeling" Sasuke broke the silence still caressing the Namikaze.

"Better, i guess" Naruto said un-enthusiastically

Sasuke stopped caressing Naruto for a moment.

Naruto quickly grabbed Sasuke's hand before he could even retract it.
He looked at Sasuke with puppy eyes making him continue caressing him.

Naruto smiled for a moment, he felt safe.

"W-wait a minute, i-i have an i-dea" Naruto said with a stutter as he couldn't speak well from the trauma.

He sat up from the hospital bed so Sasuke could sit down next to him, Sasuke obliged.

Naruto proceeded to rest his head on Sasuke's lap causing him to blush.

Sasuke continued caressing Naruto, who seemed to slip in and out of this world constantly, almost as if death was pulling him into the afterlife as he fought to come back into the real world.

"Thank you" Whispered the blonde in a dull tone.
Sasuke ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

_______________________________________

8 hours prior at the Uzumaki clan compound:

The twins were training with Jiraiya. Today they were learning to throw kunai and shuriken.

Naruko was good at throwing but her yet unsteadfast footing stunted her ability to dodge or avoid.

Mito had the opposite problem, for she was quick on her feet and quicker on her eyes but she lacked the throw or precision to stick a kunai properly.
She had a piece of wire tied to her kunai so she could quickly retrieve it or guide it. She threw a kunai at a log and managed to stick it right in thr center.

'Yes!' Thought the little redhead in reaction to her small but impressive accomplishment. She pulled hardly on the wire to bring back the kunai to her hand, but the amount of force was too excessive and she grabbed the fast moving kunai not by the handle but by the blade cutting her deeply.

"Ouch" she shouted while clenching her hand.

Jiraiya, Kushina, and Naruko approached her quickly.

"What happened?" Kushina asked in a worried voice.

"I cut myself... it's bad!" Responded Mito. She started to open her hand, as she fully opened it her wounds had gone completely...

What an enviable skill...

"Huh ju-just a moment ago i was bleeding" Mito said confused as to what had just happened.

'They're gonna think im crazy now!' She thought still wondering what had just happened.

"I swear i-" "no need to explain we know what happened honey, they're just your powers you could say" Kushina said in her kind and sweet voice as she smiled at her cute little redhead.

"I guess it's time i told you girls..."