The end and the beginning

First fucking disclaimer i don't own Naruto nor the characters depicted on the story except for oc obviously.

Second disclaimer this is my first fanfic so yeah.

Also im hella lazy and slow so I'll take a while to update

_______________________________________

October 10 in konoha...

Kushina uzumaki was going to go into labor this day... Minato could not be more excited at this it was perfect he knew kushina was going to have triplets which was the icing on the cake for this perfect day. Kushina had been taken to a secret location to assure the safety of everyone due to her status as a Jinchuriki.

"Take a deep breath honey" Minato sweetly said to his beautiful redheaded wife Kushina. He could not be happier right now, everything was perfect.

"Im trying honey, im trying" she responded to her husband in between gasps as she dealt with the horrible pain of child birth.

Minato held his wife's hand as he laid a gentle kiss on her soft skin.

"I love you honey" he said softly to his wife.

Finally after the horrible pain the nurse pulled out the triplets...

The firstborn was a beautiful little ray of sunshine. A boy with Minato's blonde hair and three whisker marks in each cheek.

The second born was a beautiful little redhead girl with a very pale skin.

The thirdborn was another beautiful little blonde with three whisker marks on each cheek as well.

The nurse laid the three babies atop kushina's stomach.

Kushina instantly grabbed the two girls and did not give as much attention to the boy. Something that did not go unnoticed...

Minato grabbed his baby boy as he sweetly smiled at him.

"You're gonna grow up to be stronger than your dad aren't you". He said as he played with his whiskers excitedly.

"Im gonna name you Naruto" Minato said with the biggest grin he could muster while thinking of the first book his sensei ever wrote.

"Im gonna name you Mito and Naruko!". Kushina said excitedly almost shouting while she hugged the tiny little girls.

"Im gonna completely seal the Kyuubi now" Minato said in a cold determined tone as he handed Naruto to the nurse.

Minato placed his hand atop Kushina's stomach as he redid the seal.

"Gahhhh"...

A shout was heard followed by a loud thud...

"Minato Namikaze yondaime Hokage get away from the Jinchuriki" said a deep booming voice coming from a man with a black cloak and an orange mask with a black pattern with a single eyehole.

He then threw Naruto in the air as he took out a kunai and prepared to stab him. All he recieved was a kick in the back of the head from an infuriated Minato. He then picked Naruto from the air only to see the explosive tag on the blanket he had. Minato quickly took of the blanket and threw it far away.

The masked man aproached the frightened and weakened kushina doing her all to protect her babies.

Minato picked up the girls as he used his flying raijin to get the triplets to safety.

Minato then went back to Kushina only to find that she wasn't there.

He quickly realized that the masked man was after the kyuubi.