39- Cabin in the Woods

A/n: Just a little filler before I kick off season 3.

The night after the remaining Scouts had returned to Wall Rose, Moblit relayed a message from Hange stating that Eren and Historia, along with the new Levi Squad, were to be moved to a secret location outside of Trost. They weren't given anymore information besides where to meet up and what time they would be leaving.

Cloaks had been given to the young scouts by Moblit who explained that they would need to wear them once they met with Hange, who would take them to the secret location. Y/n and Mikasa were put on bed rest until their injures were healed so they had to be carried out by Eren and Jean and placed into the cart that was taking them outside of Trost.

Once everyone had gotten onto the cart, including Levi, Hange shook the reins of the horses and they set off. The ride from Trost took about two hours and when they arrived it was still dark out.

"We're here," Hange said stopping the horses in front of a cabin.

Y/n stared at the cabin waiting for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Eventually she was able to make out the shape of the cabin and the trees that surrounded it.

"Is this the old Levi Squad cabin?" She asked.

"Yep. We had stopped using squad cabins a few months after you had left for the cadet corps, so this place hasn't been inhabited for about 3 years. Figured it was the best place to hide Eren and Historia and still have room for the rest of you." Hange replied.

Levi was the first to get out of the cart and check out the cabin. He was looking to see if there were any intruders or if the cabin had been in anyway tampered with since the scouts left it three years ago.

"Looks fine. It's just disgusting inside. Cobwebs and dust everywhere." Levi said as he exited the cabin. He was wiping dust off of himself.

"You aren't gonna make us clean the cabin in the middle of the night, right Captain?" Connie asked.

"If you want to sleep in filth for the night, be my guest. I however will be cleaning my room and I expect you all to begin cleaning the second you wake up." Levi said.

The other scouts were too exhausted to clean and decided to just clean in the morning once they were well rested. Y/n tried to get off of the cart along with Mikasa but they were soon stopped by Eren.

"What do you two think you're doing? You're under strict bed rest orders by Captain Levi. You two shouldn't even be walking." He said, blocking their exit.

"Relax, Eren. Levi's being over dramatic we can walk." Y/n said, trying to walk. Truthfully it still hurt her to move but she wasn't about to let Eren know he was right.

"Y/n your ribs were bruised by that Titan who grabbed you, and you received 3rd degree burns from the steam of the Colossal Titan. And Mikasa your ribs were crushed by the Titan that grabbed you. Neither of you should be walking right now. Especially since it's only been a day." Jean chimed in. He stood next to Eren to block the girls' exit.

"We're fine you two stop worrying so much. We can manage to walk ourselves to the door." Mikasa said. Immediately after saying that she clutched her side because it was painful for her to walk as well.

"You're both getting carried into the cabin whether you like it or not." Eren said.

"Says who?" Y/n snapped back.

"Us." Both Jean and Eren say in unison.

The girls give in knowing that the only way they were leaving the cart was if they were carried. Not that there was much of a choice for them, they could hardly stand since the wounds were still fresh. Besides, Eren and Jean were both incredibly stubborn and willing to wait for Y/n and Mikasa to admit they needed help.