46- God

Rod Reiss walked over to Historia carrying a doctor's bag with him. "Alright Historia, it seems we're finally alone." Reiss said as he approached his daughter.

"Father," Historia said.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. Listen Historia, I imagine this will sound strange to you, but Frieda isn't entirely dead." Reiss said, placing a hand on Historia's shoulder.

Historia stared at him with wide eyes, letting out a small gasp. "Your sister's memories are still alive. Would you like the chance to meet her again?" Reiss asked.

"Yes." Historia replied.

Rod Reiss opened up a small bag and pulled out a box. Inside of the box was a syringe. Both Y/n and Eren stared it immediately recognizing where they had seen it before, and what its purpose was.

Eren pulled against his chains and attempted to yell, only earning stares from both Rod Reiss and Historia.

As Kenny's elite soldier's guarded the entrance to the underground Chapel, the door was suddenly kicked open. The female soldier hid behind the pillar, pulling out a mirror that was attached to her gun so she could still see whoever would enter.

However it wasn't soldiers that had come through the door. Instead it was barrels that rolled down the stairs.

Wait, what are those?

Quickly, Levi and the rest of the Scouts rushed in after the barrels. Sasha held a bow with a flaming arrow in her hands, shooting it through the barrel and causing it to explode.

"Gunpowder. Judging from those fires, the barrels must have bags of oil on them. This could get ugly." The female soldier told her partner.

Levi flew the smoke ready to charge at the soldiers.

"Here they come!" One soldier said, pointing his guns.

"Let's shoot 'em down." The other soldier said, also pointing his guns.

However green smoke soon blocked their sight of Levi as he had disappeared into the smoke.

"Signal flares?" The female soldier said, turning behind her to look in the direction the smoke had come from.

At the entryway to the underground chapel, the other soldiers were firing off green signal flares to block the elite squad's vision.

We can't shoot if we can't see our targets.

Levi flew behind one of the pillars and counted out all of the soldiers he could see.

"24, 32, 35 total! I'm the upper parts of the pillars! Continue the plan we'll take 'em all out right here!" Levi ordered as Mikasa joined him to kill the elites.

"Everyone scatter! Let them spread out then surround them!" The female soldier ordered as she took off.

Connie, Jean, and Hange also joined Levi and Mikasa while Armin and Sasha stayed at the entryways to continue firing smoke signals and shooting at the barrels.

Sasha aimed her bow at the second barrel, hitting it perfectly and causing a cloud of smoke to blind some of the elite soldiers.

"I can't see shit, dammit! Where'd they go?" One of the soldiers said.

Jean came up from behind the soldier ready to kill.

The Anti-personnel gear has a big weakness, the anchor points in the same direction as the gun so once it's deployed the gun can't be aimed again. Which means that while the user's moving, they're vulnerable, to an attack from behind.