382 : Save people

Sun Lei and others looked nervously at the direction of Murong's face, and his eyes were full of expectations. Now they are in a desperate situation, so they are not willing to give up any life-saving straw.

"Save us, I really don't want to die here." Even the nightmare shouted. "As long as you are willing to save me, I will not treat you badly. I am the eldest daughter of Xianyuan, I can give You pay a lot."

Not only the nightmare, but the hearts of others are full of expectations. At this time, they did not see who the people were, but they felt that the people who could appear in the forest should not be low. So they all hope that people can save them.

However, as Murong’s face approached, everyone’s face was disappointing. Although the highest level of their cultivation here is only a period of robbery. However, they can also see that Murong’s age is too small, and the breath of that body seems to be only the cultivation of human beings.

There is only one reason for such a person to appear in this forest, that is, when the robbery is flying, it just falls to this place.

"Let's go!" Seeing that Murong was getting close, Sun Lei immediately shouted. "Don't come over again, leave here immediately, or you will be dead."

Yes, he really wants someone to save him. However, this does not mean that we must sacrifice the lives of another person. This woman seems to be too young, and it has just been soaring. It is really not supposed to die in this place. Now they can also delay this strange magic vine and let the woman escape.

"Sir brother, what's the matter with you!" After hearing Sun Lei's words, even the nightmare was very dissatisfied. "Why do you want her to leave! One more person!"

Although this sudden appearance of the woman is not strong enough, but her cultivation is also higher than these people! None of them have achieved the cultivation of the immortal. If there is such a delay, they may still have the opportunity to escape.

Even the nightmare didn't feel that her thoughts were selfish. In her opinion, others died better than themselves. She will never give up when she has the chance to survive.

"Dream, don't say it again." Sun Lei shouted, then shouted in the direction of Murong's face, "Girl, don't come over, or else, you will be very dangerous."

Others, although they also want to ask for help, but they are not so selfish, even for their own lives, they completely ignore the lives of others. So they didn't say anything, just watched the weird vines very cautiously.

"Master, that woman is really awful." Xiao Bai couldn't help but swear on the shoulders of Murong's face. "She still wants to harm you! However, other people are still a little conscience, and Not so selfish."

"This is interesting." Murong's mouth smirked and smiled. "However, the woman's thoughts are also human. After all, no one wants to die! If there is a chance to live, it is natural to fight for it." ”

"The master, are we going to help them?" Xiaobai snorted, unpleasantly proposing, "In fact, after they have been killed by this group of green vines, we are shooting, it is ok." ""

It is really annoying to let one in this group of people, so that it really does not want to help. Moreover, it doesn't matter if the emerald vine kills these people.

"This can't be done." Murong tilted his head and shook his head. He chuckled and said, "White, you don't forget. What is the main purpose of saving people this time? If no one leads the way, we want Leaving this strange forest, I don't know how long it will take! It is hard that you still want to stay in this forest for a few more days! I don't care, just look at you."