408 : End of Red Dragonfly

Feeling the concern in Huangfu's words, Murong pours a sweet smile on his lips. "Do not worry! Oh, I will never have anything, I will stay with you!"

Huangfu did not say anything, just clinging to Murong's face and telling himself the existence of this person with his warm body temperature.

The other people in the main hall, when they saw the appearance of Murong's face, almost cried. Their hearts are very clear, they are still here because of this woman. If there is something wrong with this woman, then they are afraid to be buried. Now that the woman has come out safely, it seems that she has not suffered any harm, and they are safe.

After a while, Huangfu finally let go of his hand, and Murong retired from his arms. Then he looked around for a circle and found that the whole hall was silent.

At this time, Murong finally found out that Huangfu had restored its original appearance. Probably because of what happened just now, let Huangfu’s emotions fluctuate too much, so it will be like this! After thinking about it, she also restored her original appearance.

When looking at the pair of people who stood there, the faces of other people could not help but show a trace of amazing. At the beginning, although Huangfu was in anger, he had already restored his original face. But because the breath that comes out of him is too powerful, no one dares to look up and see him.

Now the appearance of Murong's face has made the whole person's cold breath dissipate a lot, and it seems to have become softer, so the talents dare to look up at them.

Murong’s face was not noticed by other people’s eyes. When she saw Xianlang and Xianyi, she couldn’t help but sigh. “Oh, that’s—”

"The former one is Xianlang's twin brother, Xian Yi." Huangfu explained. "This is the real fairy."

Later, Huangfu told the story of Murong.

After listening to the words of Huangfu, Murong’s face really feels like a thunder! However, her attention was not placed on it for a long time, because she saw the red dragonfly that fell to the ground at this time. At the moment she saw the red dragonfly, her eyes were full of murderous.

She did not forget, before this time, this woman pushed her down. Although she did not have any accidents inside, and even got a blessing in disguise, the repairs have been greatly improved. But this does not mean that she will forgive this woman.

There is no hate to report non-gentlemen. Although she is not a gentleman, she is also a must.

"This woman, what are you going to do?" I noticed that Murong’s eyes fell on the red dragonfly, and the emperor directly said, "I keep her, I want to give you out."

"Well, this is very good." Murong nodded and nodded. Then he strolled to the front of the red dragonfly and looked down at the red dragonfly. Then he knelt down and took out a medicinal herb, which was directly inserted into the red dragonfly. In the mouth.

Then she stood up again and looked at the red dragonfly lying on the ground.

Hung Hom feels that he has not tried anything miserable in his life. Losing the palm of his right hand became a disability. Now she has been cut off her arms, and no one even cares about her. She can only feel the blood flowing constantly from her broken arm, making her consciousness more and more confused. She can feel that her vitality is continually passing away.

However, just when she thought she would die like this, she felt that something seemed to be stuffed into her mouth. Then she felt a warm current flowing in her body, which seemed to bring endless The same as vitality. Her consciousness has gradually recovered, and at the same time, she can clearly feel the pain of the broken heart at the broken arm.