455 : Provoking a crime

After playing outside, Murong’s mood is still very good. After returning to the temple, her face always had a smile.

Even Huangfu, his eyes are much softer. At this time, he did not have the coldness that refused to be thousands of miles away on weekdays.

However, all the good moods came to an abrupt end after returning to the temple.

Upon returning to the temple, Murong looked at the rotor that was waiting outside.

"Why, do you still want to wait for us today?" Murong said with a smile and said, "It won't be seen in a day, you worry about our safety!"

Of course, she is just joking, there is Huangfu around, but it is safer than ever. At least, now in this godland, people who can beat the emperor, I am afraid I can't find it!

In the face of Ni Yunya's joke, the face of the rotor did not stretch. After he went to Huangfu and Murong, he said, "I will be honored, and after the devil, Yayiru is injured."

"What?" After hearing the rotor, Murong was a little surprised, and her face suddenly sank. "You can make it clear, how can Yayiru be injured?"

The rotor has a low head and a hint of guilt in the tone. "It’s all the fault of the subordinate. It’s because the subordinates don’t protect the Yayiru girl, so that people can lead her out.”

“What is the matter like?” Murong frowned and continued to speak. “How is Yayiru now?”

"The girl of Yayiru was injured, but it was not fatal." The rotor continued to open. "Today, someone came to lead Yayiru. When the genus finds it wrong, he has already chased it." However, Yayiru is still hurt."

In fact, he is not very clear about the specific situation. Yayiru was injured, and he couldn't ask for details of the details of many things. However, in any case, before the time, the devil explained that he wanted to protect Yayiru. Now that Yayiru is injured, it is his responsibility.

"Let's go and have a look!" Murong also did not blame the rotor. "However, I think, the biggest possibility of this time is that Ni Yunya did."

Here is the **** world, except Ni Yunya, I believe that no one else will hate Yayiru like this. Even Yayiru came with them, and outside, it represents the devil. No one wants to go to the devil in this way. However, she really did not expect that Ni Yunya’s courage is now so big, and it is so direct.

During the speech, Murong’s face has gone towards the temple.

As for Huangfu, I didn’t say anything, just quietly accompanying Murong’s face.

Soon, Murong leaned into the room where Yayiru lived. She saw Yayiru, who was leaning against the bed and pale, and her eyes flashed a hint of haze.

Although she has not started the diagnosis, she can see that Yayiru was not hurt this time. Although it is not life-threatening, I am afraid I have to rest for a long time.

"The devil, the devil." Seeing the appearance of Huangfu and Murong, Yayiru wanted to get up and salute, but as soon as he moved, it involved the wound in the body, causing her chest to sting.

"Well, now, there is no need for so many gifts." During the speech, Murong leaned down and sat down at the bedside, and then began to check directly.

After the inspection was completed, Murong’s haze on his face was deeper. Because the current Yayiru, although not visible on the surface, but the body is already a thousand holes. It can be seen that no matter who is going to deal with her, I am afraid that she wants her life. Now Yayiru is still here, already very lucky.