396 : Inviting partners

Unlike other people, Huangfu and Murong's footsteps are not in a hurry. It looks like a step-by-step person, and it is not like taking risks. It also makes them look a bit out of place with the people around them, but now everyone else's attention is concentrated in the dead forest, so no one noticed the same as the two of them.

I have been observing the fairy tales of all people, that is, Xianyi, but I have found that Huangfu and Murong are not appropriate. I don't know why, when I saw these two people, there was an ominous premonition in his heart. Immediately, he immediately investigated the cultivation of two people.

After examining the repairs of the two men, he was relieved. Although he did not investigate the man’s cultivation, the woman’s cultivation was only the beginning of the immortal. I thought about it, the man’s cultivation is not high enough. These two people are likely to be directed at the fairy medicine.

Thinking of this, Xian Yi also breathed a sigh of relief, and then continued to look at other people, found that there is no difference, and finally completely rest assured.

After everyone entered the dead forest, Xian Yi was once again sealed the enchantment of the forest.

Standing outside the dead forest, Xian Yi's mouth evoked a satisfying smile. His heart is very clear, many people are directed at the third-class remedy. However, do they really think that this dead forest is a good place to be? Even on the outskirts of the forest, there are many dangers.

However, it is conceivable that after half a month, the people who can come out from it are all cultivated as higher people. Such a result will definitely suit his heart.

Xian Yi turned and left, he will wait until half a month later, then come back here to check the results. At that time, it was time for him to become the true Lord of the Immortals.

As soon as he stepped into the dead forest, Murong felt a sigh of breath and felt a sigh of relief. She couldn’t help but sigh. "It’s really a dead forest, but it’s in the periphery. Feel a chilly breath."

Moreover, she can feel that this chilly breath is due to the fact that too many people have died here, so it will naturally occur. It can be seen that this dead forest is really dangerous.

"I heard about it before. This dead forest is a very dangerous place in the fairyland." Huangfu said faintly. "If you are not enough, if you enter here, you will only have one dead road. Here is buried. The human life is too much, so it will be so gloomy."

"It seems that this should not be a good place!" Murong looked at other people. "Just don't know, there will be a few people who can go out safely from here."

After those people entered the forest of death, except for a small number of people who walked straight into the forest, most of them stayed in the distance. Some of them are taking a break before they leave. Some of them directly plan to mix for half a month on the periphery. When they go out, they can get a third-class medicinal medicine. Some people are negotiating, which direction to go.

"Hey, you said, these people decided to stay on the periphery, is it safe?" Murong turned his head and looked at the emperor beside him. He smiled and said, "How do I feel that this periphery does not seem to be?" How safe is it?"

This is totally an intuition. Just standing here, you can feel the sinful breath. How can this be a safe place? Moreover, if it is really so simple, you can mix it for half a month. The fairy medicines that Xianlang gives are also too cheap!

"It’s just an idiot saying a dream." Huangfu said with a cold face. "In this dead forest, there is no safe place. Even if it is outside, it will be dangerous at any time. They stay here, too. You must be prepared to fight at any time."