387 : Auction

After the conversation was over, Long Yuan let Wang Bo take Murong to the college to go to rest.

Along the way, Wang Bo was carefully looking at Murong's face, and could not help but secretly surprised. Just the dean’s attitude towards this woman, he is in the eye. He has been serving the Dean for many years, but he has never seen the Dean who has such a respectful attitude towards whom.

Even in the face of the family members of the big family in the fairy world, the dean did not try to use that attitude. What kind of identity is this woman in front of me? Is it really just an ordinary woman brought back by Sun Lei?

Murong also naturally noticed that Wang Bo was careful to look at it. However, she did not say anything, but pretended to be invisible. She knows that the other person has a lot of guesses about himself. However, she doesn't matter if she is here. She is just a passer-by here and will not stay for a long time.

Soon, Wang Bo arranged the residence of Murong. At the same time, Long Yuan also announced in the college, Murong Yanyan is the guest of their college, want everyone to treat Murong to face, just like treating him as the dean.

As soon as this announcement came out, the entire college almost boiled up. When Sun Lei and others came back with Murong, many people actually saw it. However, no one thought that the dean would treat an outsider like this. Everyone is speculating about what kind of origins this Murong is.

Even Sun Lei and others, after hearing this news, were shocked. They did not expect that the person they brought back would look like a person who had just ascended, and there would be such a mysterious background.

Even after hearing such news, even the nightmare almost smashed a silver tooth. Originally, she thought that Murong would be an outsider who would be driven out of the college. But now the facts are just the opposite. Murong’s face is not only not driven out, but even the dean has a courtesy to her. After that, she still has a place to stand in this college!

At the thought of this, even the eyes of the nightmare could not help but flash the light of grievances. She will never allow Murong to have such an opportunity to climb to her head to make a fortune. However, it is a yellow-haired **** that has just risen up. It is not so simple to stand on this fairyland.

On the other hand, after hearing the news, Chu Linxing was very surprised. She did not hesitate any more and went straight to the guesthouse where Murong was in her face. "Looking at you, looking at you, are you there?"

Seeing Chu Linxing directly opened the door and ran in. The appearance of Murong was not angry. She looked at the somewhat breathless Chu Linxing and couldn’t help but sigh. "Look at your appearance, it is all the way. Come on! Anything, need to be so anxious!"

"You are still very embarrassed to say it!" Chu Linxing is also welcome, directly on the opposite side of Murong's face, poured a cup of tea, and after drinking it, he looked at Murong and looked up and down.

"You should never look at me with such awkward eyes." Faced with Chu Linxing's up and down look, Murong looked at him with a look of fear. "I am a normal person! I like men, but Not a woman."

"Hey, what are you talking about?" After hearing such unreliable words, Chu Linxing looked like a dish. "I am also normal, I don't like women. I am just curious about your identity." ”

"Oh, who am I, don't you know?" Murong smiled and smiled. He said, "We have been together for so long. Do you think this question is important?"

After hearing the words of Murong, Chu Linxing grabbed her hair and then looked at Murong. Her face was full of gossip. "I am really curious about what I am. What kind of identity are you?" Ah? How can the dean be so good to you? You know, although I brought you back, I didn’t think that the dean would actually treat you like this."