421 : The people behind the scenes

However, the practice of Murong's face-lifting is not the same in Lu Xue's eyes. In her opinion, Murong’s practice of doing this is because she is afraid of poisoning, so she will be so cautious. In a place that no one noticed, her mouth twitched with a strange smile.

At this point, Murong had no idea to manage Lu Xue's affairs. All her thoughts were placed on the grass and the poisonous grass on the ground.

A group of three people, all carefully walked over the poisonous grass. Of course, Murong also gave Lu Xue some remedies to prevent poisoning. Of course, this is not to say that the medicinal herbs can get rid of all the poisonous poisons, but you can prevent poisoning. Moreover, this is still time-limited.

Murong is not wanting to trample on those poisonous grasses. As for Huangfu, he is indeed not afraid of those poisonous grasses. However, he also saw Murong's attention to the poisonous grass, so he did not step on the poisonous grass.

As for Lu Xue, she is really worried about poisoning, or what kind of. However, when she walked through the poisonous grass, her eyes were dark and she didn't know what was in her mind.

Not long after, a few people had already passed the poisonous grass. At the end of the place, a stone about one person appeared in front of them. Just above the stone, a small grass grows, looks very soft, and is drifting in the wind, as if it will be scraped off at any time.

Such a weak grass, even if someone sees it, is afraid that it will not be in the eye.

However, when she saw the grass, Murong’s face showed a smile of excitement. She pulled the sleeve of the emperor’s sleeve next to her, with a hint of excitement in her tone. “Hey, yes. Enze grass, really is Enze grass."

Before, although I have been following Lu Xue to find Enze grass. But before she actually saw Enze Grass, she still had a bit of worry. Now I really see Enze grass in front of her, and the excitement in her heart can be imagined.

However, if you want to come, no alchemy teacher can calm down when he sees Enze Grass. You must know that Enze Grass is a fairy grass that is almost extinct. It can now be found here, and it has to be said to be a huge surprise.

Seeing the excited smile on Murong's face, Huangfu's eyes flashed a glimpse of favor. He stepped forward and touched Murong's hair, and did not say anything.

Murong leaned and pressed his inner excitement, stepped on the stone step by step, and then began to carefully look at the Enze grass.

Enze grass itself grows on the stone, and because of the conditions for the growth of alfalfa plants, it is considered to be the grace of heaven, so it will be named Enze Grass.

Murong cautiously dug the whole plant's Enze grass and then sent it directly to the space. Yes, Enze Grass is almost extinct. However, the aura in space is much stronger than the outside. In the space, I believe that Enze grass can be reproduced. Moreover, she feels that Xiaobai will definitely make things properly posted.

Lu Xue has always been paying attention to Murong's every move. After seeing the behavior of no one, she did not feel strange. In her opinion, Murong’s face is nothing but the collection of Enze grass.

However, when she saw Murong’s face, she got Enze Grass, and her sullen atmosphere became even deeper.

When everyone did not notice, Lu Xue took out his handkerchief and quietly took a poisonous grass from the poisonous grass.

After getting Enze grass, Murong looked happy and smiled. She always smiled on her face and quickly returned to the emperor's side. "Hey, I have already done it, let's go!"