473 : Waitress climbing a bed

"However, the saint, now we have already caught the old man, but the devil will definitely know soon." Cold frost opened with some worries, "I will be afraid when I get time-"

The strength of the devil is much stronger than the realm of the gods. If the devil world decides to fight the gods because of this matter, then at that time, the realm facing the gods may be the disaster of extinction.

"Even if this thing is what we do, then what?" Ni Yunya sneered and said. "She has a lot of evidence to prove that I did it? The devil is powerful, then what, she has no evidence, Can't just send me a problem."

"The saint, this thing, should we let the Lord know?" Cold Frost suddenly asked, "In any case, on the bright side, he is the master of the gods. When the time comes, Murong will face it." When Bian Xingshi asked for sin, he was afraid that he couldn’t figure out what was going on."

When talking about God's departure, there is not much respect in the tone of cold frost. The reason why she will mention God's departure at this time is simply because she feels that this time, she needs to know God's scream. However, unlike God's separation, in her heart, the saint is the most important. Therefore, no matter what the saints let her do, she will not refuse. Even this thing will endanger the gods.

"No." Hearing the cold frost and lifting the gods away, Ni Yunya’s brow could not help but wrinkle up. "Now his wings are long and hard. Many things I disapprove of what I have arranged. And, that time, He was able to come back alive like this, and he didn't know if he had reached an agreement with Murong."

Her heart is still very dissatisfied with God's behavior during this time. Now the deity of God has begun to begin to dictate what she has to do, and it is really not self-reliant. Does he think that he is really the Lord of the Realm?

Moreover, before she has yet to prove the loyalty of God's departure, she is impossible to tell God to leave too many things.

When I heard Ni Yunya say this, Cold Cream did not continue to say anything, "The Virgin, then what should we do next?"

"We don't need to do anything for the time being." Ni Yunya's mouth sneered a sneer. "Now that old man is in my hand, Murong will not care what to do, and he should be scrupulous. With this old man in hand, think It’s much easier to deal with Murong’s face. Cold frost, you have to remember, you must be optimistic about the old man, and absolutely can't let him have any problems.”

"There is no peace of mind for the saints." Cold Frost said reverently. "All the guards in the temple of the temple have been removed. The strength of the guards is now very strong. Now they are there. No one can break in at all. Moreover, the subordinates believe that no one will think that the saint will hide people in such a place."

"Well, that's good, but still be careful." Ni Yunya's eyes flashed a hint of darkness. "There is one more thing. You send a few people to monitor God's departure and see if he has something unusual."

After hearing Ni Yunya’s instructions, the cold frost was a bit strange. "The saint, do you suspect that the Lord has betrayed you?"

In fact, she and God are completely unseen. However, she has always known that God is leaving. However, God never knew her existence.

God's departure is the first of the twelve sacred guards of the saints, but now the saints let her send people to monitor God's departure, then there is only one possibility.

"I don't know, but I am still careful." Ni Yunya's face condensed and said, "I can't trust him completely now. But he is already the Lord of God, so this matter must be handled with care. You must send someone first. Go and monitor him. As for other things, leave him alone."