428 : Motivated

"Ni Yunya, are you crazy?" Mingyue couldn't believe what he had heard. "Do you know your identity? You are the saint of the gods, are you going to marry the Lord?" "

Although it has not been said for a long time that the saint is not married. But the saints have always maintained a holy body. Now Ni Yunya actually wants to marry, and the **** of the gods is married.

"Yes, I just want to marry the Lord God, what about it?" Ni Yunya sneered and said, "I am a saint, but who has ruled that the saint can not marry? Do you want me to keep my body as jade for this illusory reputation?"

Although she did not have much interest in this marriage, she felt uncomfortable when she saw that she was as unreasonable as she was married.

When I heard these words from Ni Yunya, my heart has always been stunned. "Ni Yunya, for many years, you have occupied the seat of the saint." Now you still have to marry the name of the saint. People, are you not afraid of being ridiculed by the people of the whole world?"

"You can rest assured that the people in the realm are not as pedantic as you are." Ni Yunya said carelessly. "Would you like, how can I say that this is a great event in the realm of the gods? Because now the whole world of people Are you looking forward to this big wedding?"

Seeing Ni Yunya's appearance, Mingyue's heart didn't know what to say. After she was silent for a while, she said again, "Ni Yunya, you have to know that if you really marry, you can't be a lifetime. The real saint."

"It's hard, if I don't marry, would you tell me the place of inheritance?" Ni Yunya's mouth evoked a satirical smile. "If this is the case, then I can consider it, is it still necessary to continue this? Door marriage."

If she really got the inheritance of the saint, there is no need to marry God. Because at that time, she was the holy woman of the gods, and no longer had to be threatened by anyone.

After hearing Ni Yunya's words, Mingyue felt a bit stunned. Then, as if he had thought of something, he suddenly looked up. "Ni Yunya, are you doing this, just to force me to tell where the inheritance is?"

Otherwise, how could Ni Yunya suddenly decide to marry the Lord God? Is this another strategy?

Ni Yunya stunned and did not immediately answer the question of Mingyue.

However, her performance in the eyes of Mingyue is the expression of guilty conscience, which makes her heart more angry. "Ni Yunya, you should not think that I will tell you the location of the inheritance. No matter what you do Nothing is useless, you are not a holy woman who is justified in the realm of the gods. This thing, you have won for a while, you can't live forever."

Hearing the words in the mouth of Mingyue's heart, Ni Yunya's heart was inexplicably ignited, and she could no longer suppress her own inner troubles in the past few days. She directly played a mysterious force and moved toward the bright moon in the enchantment. Just attacked the past.

The moon has been locked up here for a long time, although it seems to be no different from ordinary people, but the body is almost hollowed out. Therefore, in the face of Ni Yunya's anger, even if she wants to avoid it, she is powerless and can only watch the attack fall on her body.

After being hit by the bright moon, I only felt a pain in my chest, and then she spit a blood.

Looking at the wolf's bright moon, Ni Yunya's heart is filled with a feeling of happiness. "How? Good?? I didn't expect the famous lady of the moon, the heart of the day, and now I can't even catch a single blow. You Say, now that you are going out, what is your use?"

As soon as she saw the sorrowful look of Mingyue, she had accumulated a lot of grievances and anger in her heart, as if she had been relieved.

"Ni Yunya, don't be too proud." Ming Yue hearted his chest and said weakly. "Do you really think that you can cover the sky in the realm of God? The dirty things you do will sooner or later be known. By the time you will be spoiled by everyone."