441 : Hit Up

The moon is quietly lying on the ground there, and there is no trace of breath on the body. It looks like it's just falling asleep, but she can never wake up.

Looking at the bright moon, Ni Yunya was still holding the heart, and finally slowly put it down.

As long as the moon is dead, she will have no worries anymore. Before, for the location of the inheritance, she has been detaining the moon. At that time, in fact, her heart was also afraid. As long as the moon is still a day or a day, she can't really feel at ease.

Now that the moon is finally dead, she can be assured. In the future, no one will ever know the things she has done. Although she still doesn't know where the location of the inheritance is, she doesn't know, and others won't know.

Even if Murong’s face is really the same as the original saint, what about it? She has already experienced it carefully, and the power of life on Murong’s face is simply not available at all times. The power of life in the original sage of the sacred woman is very strong, and it is totally different from Murong.

Looking at the body of the moon, Ni Yunya could not help but frown, because the enchantment that had trapped the moon was gone.

She stepped forward and checked the body of Mingyue, but found that the time of the moon fell not long.

After confirming all this, Ni Yunya’s eyes flashed a glimmer of light.

It seems that after she gave the moon medicine to the moon, the moon has been stunned for several days! However, who is the person who broke her enchantment? If someone else broke her enchantment, why should we leave the moon in here?

Is it that before the death of Mingyue, all efforts have been made to break the enchantment?

For a time, Ni Yunya also felt a little confused. However, she does not intend to stay in this secret room. Although Mingyue is already dead, she does not like to be alone with such a body.

Suddenly looked at the side of Mingyue, Ni Yunya directly waved a mysterious force, and then a cluster of flames directly fell on the body of Mingyue, and began to burn. However, for a moment, the body of Mingyue’s heart disappeared, leaving only a cluster of white ash in place.

Ni Yunya’s face with a smug smile slowly paced and left the secret room. Her footsteps were as light as ever, and she could see that her mood was very pleasant.

After dealing with the things of the moon, Ni Yunya left the temple. Although she does not want to go to the temple to be with God, but in any case, today is their wedding day. If she does not stay in the temple, I am afraid that there will be a lot of gossips coming out tomorrow.

The people in the temple were surprised to see the face of Ni Yunya when he left. Because they are very clear, when the saint returned to the temple, the face was exceptionally ugly, and even with a trace of anxiety. However, after a while, the anxiety on the face of the saints disappeared, and even a little bit of pleasure.

However, Ni Yunya has left, and everyone has cured all the guesses in their stomachs.

After returning to the temple, Ni Yunya went straight in the direction of the new house.

The new house of God innocence and Ni Yunya is the largest palace in the temple, which is the temple where God is innocent. This time, for the big marriage of the two, the hall was specially decorated for the new house.

At this time, outside the dormitory, red lanterns have been hung. Inside the sleeping hall, it is also covered with red silk. It can be said that there is a festive atmosphere in the entire dormitory.