498 : Hometown

"I am happy to be able to go back." Long Li snorted and opened her mouth. "But, in the face of separation, there will still be some embarrassment!"

"So, are you feeling sentimental now?" Murong said with a smile and said, "This is not like you!"

"You will not understand my mood." Long Li sighed. "Your parents are by your side, but I am different. After this time, I will not know if there is any chance." I met."

Seeing that Long Li was different from the low mood of the past, Murong shook his head and shouted. "In fact, when you are flying, you should have thought about such a result."

"I know, it's just a little embarrassing." Long Li Yan squeezed a smile and said, "In fact, I just sent a complaint. I feel that I am very good now, I believe that my parents are also very happy. ”

"You can figure it out, then it's best." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "However, have you ever thought about letting your parents fly to the upper bounds? That's it, you can meet at any time in the future!"

"No need." Long Li smiled and shook her head. "They are different from me. They don't want to leave. So, in fact, this is also very good."

After hearing Long Li's words, Murong Yanyan did not continue this topic, but smiled and said, "How? The rotor gives you this surprise is big enough!"

"You are so embarrassed to say it!" When it came to this, Long Li took a look at Murong. "So big things, why are you glaring at me? Or is it a good sister?"

"You can slap me," Murong said, raising his hand to make a surrender. "This thing, I was kept in the drum from beginning to end! I just probably know that there is an idea in the heart of the rotor. But I don't know what it is. Later, I told me."

When I heard the things that the rotor did, to be honest, she was also shocked. She did not expect that the whispering rotor has always been so romantic. However, it can be seen that the rotor has paid much attention to Li Wei.

Probably remembered something happy, Long Li's face could not help but have a sweet smile. "These things done by the rotor are really a big surprise."

"That's awesome!" Murong looked at Longli, and smiled and said, "Now your wish is fulfilled. There is nothing to worry about!"

"Looking at you, what are you talking about?" Long Li said with some dissatisfaction. "Look at what you said, as if I really want to marry."

"Isn't it?" Murong said with a smile and said, "Don't forget, who forced me to test the rotor. At that time, you were not worried about the rotors not yelling at you?"

After hearing Murong’s face, Long Li’s cheeks suddenly became red, and she whispered. “Looking at it, if you talk like this again, I will be with you!”

"Well, our Miss Long is thin." Murong shrugged and shrugged and said with a smile. "I still don't want to say it again. Otherwise, I am really afraid that you will be angry and angry. !"

"Well, don't say me." Long Li said, "You and the Emperor went out these days, have fun?"

She did not know what to do for Murong and Yan. Therefore, she always felt that these two people should go out to play.

"It's very good." Murong squinted at the bottom of his eyes and flashed a glimmer of light. The corner of his mouth evoked a mysterious smile. "The harvest is still quite big. It's really worth it."

"That's good!" Although Long Lizhen didn't know what was going on, she knew that it was a good thing to look at Murong's face. "It seems that I should also find time and the rotor to go out and play."