507 : Contention

On the second day, after running out of breakfast, Murong leaned and took Huangfu to the pharmacy. In the previous investigations from private detectives, she already knew that Rong Jie founded Jun's Pharmaceuticals in the year. However, in her memory, she never knew what talent Liu Rong had in this respect. So she wants to take a look at what medicines are sold in this product.

When I saw the medicines in my hands, Murong’s mouth smirked with a sneer.

"Yan Er, is there anything wrong?" Seeing Murong's face change, Huangfu frowned, "These drugs -"

"Oh, I just feel ironic." Murong sneered openly. "They forced me to die, but I wouldn't apologize at all! Even, I can use it so thoroughly!"

Almost all of these drugs produced by Jung's Pharmaceuticals are her previous research. However, in the past, these drugs, she did not produce in large quantities, just to make some, for treatment.

It seems now that Rong Jie should have found the notes she left behind, so they will make these medicines. Unexpectedly, although she did not get her huge legacy, but the family of the family of three is really spare no effort to use the rest of her things!

Huangfu looked at the medicine in the hands of Murong, and probably guessed what it was. He reached out and picked up the medicine in Murong’s face, and then threw it directly into the trash. "Okay, since it is not Happy, then there is no need to continue to watch. Even if he really borrowed your potential, you can withdraw it at any time!"

"Forget it, no matter these things." Murong tilted his head and shook his unpleasant things. Then he took the hand of Huangfu and smiled and said, "Hey, let's go shopping today!"

Huangfu was also very happy to see that Murong had regained his strength. He did not have any resistance, let Murong pull him and leave.

Said to be shopping, Murong is not a little vague, she directly took the imperial concubine, came to the largest mall in B city, and then began to stroll.

Perhaps because the mood has been affected, Murong is not soft at the time of buying things. Anyway, she is not a bad person, if spending money can make her feel better, she does not mind spending more money.

It can be said that when Murong was looking for something to buy, it was almost unrelenting. A lot of clothes, she just took a look, just let the sales clerk help her pack.

Of course, because of this, Murong has almost become a person who wants to serve all the shop assistants. You should know that it is very difficult to meet customers who buy things without asking the price. Just doing the business of such a guest is higher than the one-month commission.

However, if I bought too many things, Murong could not take it all. Many of hers directly sent the store directly to the hotel where she lived. Murong is such a big customer, those businesses are naturally willing to serve her.

The emperor, who has been behind him, did not have a look to stop after seeing Murong’s move. He feels that such a Murong face is something he has not seen before, it is really cute.

Huangfu and Murong took their hands and walked into a world-famous fashion store.

The salesmen of those fashion stores are very eye-catching people. They only saw at a glance that the clothes on Murong’s face were not ordinary materials. In addition, both Huangfu and Murong are carrying a lot of bags from the world's big-name stores. It is obvious that these two people are definitely big customers.

The two just entered the store, and immediately there were quite a few salesmen.

After admiring a salesman, Murong began to look at the new season.