391 : Apologize

Because of the sudden arrival of Huangfu, Murong also did not go back to Xianyuan College. Instead, he accompanied Huangfu and played in the fairy world.

After returning to the college, Chu Linxing found that Murong had not returned yet, and she was very worried. So she immediately rushed to Longyuan. Everything told Longyuan to see what to do next.

When Long Yuan heard the news that Murong was missing, he immediately got a big jump. "What happened, you originally said it locally, don't have a word missing."

Although it was calm on the surface, his heart was already in a hurry. Usually, even the students in his college are missing, he is not so anxious! Although I don't know who the identity of Murong is, but the connection between him and that one is enough to make him feel jealous.

Now people are missing on his territory. If something really happened, how can he explain to that one!

Chu Linxing felt very surprised to see Long Yuan’s anxious appearance. She did not expect that the dean would have such a big reaction after hearing the news of his disappearance. However, she did not have time to think about the reasons, and immediately said all the things that happened before.

After listening to the description of Chu Linxing, Long Yuan’s eyes were all surprised. “You mean that there is a very mysterious man who appeared and saved you.”

From the description of Chu Linxing, he vaguely guessed who the mysterious man was. However, when you think about it, he thinks that this does not seem to be a very likely thing. How did that person come here personally?

"Yeah! Later, I will disappear with the man." Chu Linxing tried hard to remember, and continued to say, "The man's body is really strong. The body is really strong. I even look up. I don’t even dare to look at him."

After hearing the words of Chu Linxing, Long Yuan confirmed that the man was the one who guessed in his heart. Even if he was shocked, he still showed no trace on his face. "Well, I already know this thing. You don't have to worry about Murong girl, she won't have anything to do."

"But, Dean, we don't need to find her?" Chu Linxing is still a little worried.

"No, there is an adult who is by her side, she will be very safe." Long Yuan waved his hand. "And, what happened tonight, don't spread it. Especially the man's thing, one Don't let the words leak out."

"I know, Dean." Although I don't know what the Dean is jealous of, but Chu Linxing still nodded very well, and then thought of something like it, "President, that even the family, will not Is there something going on?"

She did not forget that everything that happened today was caused by the two sisters of the family. I don't know if they will even be at home and will not do anything.

"Lianjia?" Long Yuan sneered twice. "I am afraid that there is no such thing as a family in the fairy world."

Since that one has already planned to clean up the family, then even the family is not hiding from this robbery. You must know that even their lords must have their tails in front of them, not to mention a family. However, even the family has been too arrogant in recent years, thinking that he is the most remarkable, and now finally mentioned the iron plate.

For Long Yuan’s words, Chu Linxing is not very clear. However, the dean has already said this, and she has not continued to entangle. Then she left.

There is no such peace in the family.

Even Mengshang is an eye-catching person. Even if he doesn't know the identity of Huangfu, he knows that the other party is not good. She was worried that something would really happen in the end, so after returning to her home, she went directly to the home of her family, that is, their grandfather, Lian Weiyi.