459 : Inheritance

Looking at Ni Yunya's appearance and fleeing, Murong almost couldn't hold back, laughing out loud. However, she also knows the size, so she still resisted.

"You!" Huangfu reached out and nodded his head to admire the little nose. He said helplessly, "I know that Ni Yunya does not want people to mention the most innocent, and sneer at her."

"It’s because I know she doesn't want to mention it, so I just picked it up!" Murong said with a smile. "If she doesn't poke to her pain, how can she know the pain?"

"Well, let's go ahead!" Huangfu lived on the shoulders of Murong's face. "Otherwise, you should be boring again."

On the other hand, after Ni Yunya returned to her bedroom, her face was full of anger, and then all the things on the table were swept to the place, and a harsh sound was heard.

After seeing such a situation, Rainbow Art, who has been with Ni Yunya, can't do anything. He can only stand quietly, even the atmosphere can't breathe. Because she is also afraid, then, the saint will scatter her anger on her.

"Are you a waste?" Seeing that Rainbow Art was shivering, Ni Yunya was even more dissatisfied. "Don't you see those things on the ground? Don't hurry to clean up, can you still have to do it yourself?"

Looking at the appearance of Rainbow Art, Ni Yunya is more nostalgic for Miner. If Miner is still there, she will definitely find a way to comfort her. But this rainbow art, like a piece of wood, does nothing, every time she pushes it, it moves, it is waste.

Feeling the deep disappointment of Ni Yunya's body, Rainbow Art did not dare to have any fallacies, and immediately began to kneel on the ground and cleaned up.

However, at this time her heart is full of grievances. She felt that she had done nothing wrong at all, but she had to be blamed by the saints. Her heart is very clear, the reason why the Virgin lost her temper is not because of her problems, but because the saint has just been angered by the devil.

There is no way for the saint to get angry with the queen, so she can only scatter all her anger on her.

It was at this time that God left and walked in from outside, "The Virgin."

“What happened?” Ni Yunya couldn’t help but frown when she saw the departure of God. “How come you came here at this time?”

God looked away from the rainbow art that was still there at the time, and did not immediately answer.

"Hong Yi, you go out first." Ni Yunya waved his hand. "Wait a minute to clean up. Also, no one is allowed to come in without my order."

From the appearance of God, she can see that this should be a big deal. Just, I don't know what it is. However, Rainbow Arts is not yet suitable for listening to these things.

After hearing Ni Yunya’s instructions, Rainbow Art’s heart was even more wronged. She felt that she was a close-knit maid of the saint, but she was to avoid it when discussing these important things. It can be seen that the saint simply did not treat her as her own.

However, even if she is not convinced in her heart, she can't do anything, she can only push it out silently.

"Say it!" After the figure of Hongyi left, Ni Yunya looked at God and said, "What is it?"

After leaving the body with respect to Ni Yunya, God looked up and looked at Ni Yunya and said, "The saint, I think, our people should have found the inheritance place you said before." ”

"What?" There was still some careless Ni Yunya. After hearing the words of God's departure, the whole person's face suddenly became dignified. She sat up straight and had a little excitement on her face. "You said Is it true? Is it really a place of inheritance?"