487 : Demon world

"Very good." Murong nodded and nodded. "However, do you think that you have the qualifications to stay with you?"

When this statement came out, Bai Xueyu, who was still excited, was like a pot of cold water pouring down from the head, and it was completely cold. She didn't know what it meant after the devil. When it was just, wasn't it already interesting to let her enter the magic hall? How can you suddenly say such a thing now?

Suddenly, those envious eyes immediately became the eyes of gloating. They will know, how can this emperor's harem go so well? Moreover, today is the big wedding of the emperor and the queen, this white snow jade is standing out at this time. After the devil is not a fool, how can you let such a person enter the magic hall?

"After the devil, what you mean is-" Bai Xueyu looked up and looked at Murong, and opened the door with difficulty.

She didn't know what it meant by the queen. But she is very clear, now she is standing out. If she can't enter the emperor's harem today, she will become a joke in the eyes of people from all walks of life. Everyone will think of today's things when they see her. Then she really did not see her face in the future.

"The meaning of this post is very simple!" Murong's mouth smirked a smile on the city, and continued to speak. "Even if you want to stay in the back of the room, it is not so simple. You can stay with you." People have their own skills, but I don’t see how much you have. Just, I feel that your dance is good."

This kind of remark makes Bai Xueyu's heart high and low. When she heard the words in front, she thought she had no chance at all. But when she heard the back, her whole person immediately cheered up.

Bai Xueyu quickly said, "The queen, Xue Yu knows that he does not have much advantage. Since the queen appreciates the dance of Xueyu, Xueyu is willing to offer it for the future."

Although she felt that she said this, she really devalued herself. You know, dancing for people anytime, anywhere, that is the behavior of the dancers. However, now she has no other way. Moreover, although it is said to be a performance after the devil, but this is also for the emperor performance!

"Very good." Murong nodded and nodded. "Then you will stay in this magic hall later! However, as a dancer, I don't think you need to have this body."

Bai Xueyu took a moment and did not respond at all.

Not only Bai Xueyu, but even other people can't react. Murong suddenly reveals a beautiful smile. Then he does not hesitate to reach out and gather his mystery. Then he directly plays a mysterious force and moves toward it. Dan Xue of Bai Xueyu attacked the past.

In the face of such a sudden attack, Bai Xueyu just wants to hide, and it is too late. Moreover, compared to Murong's face, her repairs are really far from each other, and she simply can't hide.

The nearest Bai Yufeng, who stood away from Bai Xueyu, was the first time to save his daughter. However, the attack had been directly hit by the snowy Dantian, and did not give him any time.

In this way, the fierce mysterious force, directly hit the snowy Dantian.

Bai Xueyu felt a sharp pain in her own Dantian, and then she felt that the whole Dantian was broken. At this time, she was able to feel that her own cultivation for many years, at this moment, all of them were gone.

Everyone in the main hall watched the scene, and many people felt that there was a chill in their hearts. No one had thought that the devil would actually ruin the repair of Bai Xueyu.

Lost the repair, the face of Bai Xueyu's whole person became very pale. At this point she has been sitting on the ground, the whole person is like losing all the strength of her body. The whole person is embarrassed and cannot accept such facts at all.