439 : It's Cheap

After such a process, Ni Yunya also restored a little consciousness. She bit her teeth and finally sat back in her original position. Indeed, no matter what happens outside, she can't leave at this time.

As God said innocently, if she leaves this time, then there is only one consequence of waiting for her, that is, the name of the defeat.

She will never allow such things to happen. How much effort she spent has the achievement of today. It is absolutely impossible for her to give up the good reputations she has now.

Seeing that Ni Yunya did not intend to go out, Miner was relieved.

On the other hand, after seeing the mysterious power of the power of life that Murong showed up, the moon suddenly stood up. It can be said that if it is not trapped by the enchantment, maybe she has now stepped forward to grasp the hand of Murong.

"You..." Mingyue was so excited that she didn't know what to say. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down her feelings before she started again. "I didn't expect it to be in your mystery." Among them, there will be such a strong force of life. No wonder Ni Yunya has been chasing you!"

Huangfu looked at the excited eyes of Mingyue and could not help but frown. He always stares at the bright moon, that is, he is afraid that Mingyue will make any move that is not conducive to Murong's face.

However, Murong did not care very much about it. However, she was a little confused about the excitement of Mingyue. "Do you know the power of life?"

At first, even she did not know that her own mystery contained the power of life, or Xiaobai told her. Unexpectedly, this moon will actually know.

"Of course I know." During the speech, Mingyue’s heart raised his head again and looked at Murong’s face. There was a bit more complicated in his eyes. “Maybe, Ni Yunya also knows it! Because of this, she will send People chase you. She is worried that you will shake her position, so I will do it."

"Is there anything special about this power of life?" Murong looked up and raised his eyebrows. "And, how can this be shaken to Ni Yunya's position?"

Although she knows that this is the mystery of the power of life, perhaps it is only she has it, and the power is very strong. However, she does not think that with this alone, she can shake the position of Ni Yunya. Even, she is just a short flight, and what is the ability to shake Ni Yunya's position?

"You don't know." Mingyue shook his head and continued to speak. "In each interface, the only person who once had the mystery of life, only the first generation of the goddess of my gods."

"The first generation of the saint?" Murong frowned. "How do you know that?"

If things are really like what Ming Yuexin said, then she can't sense the power of life in her mystery. Because it is impossible for Mingyue to see the first generation of the saints, it is even more impossible to know the power of life.

"I naturally haven't seen the first generation of the saints, but I have sensed the mysterious power with the power of life." Mingyue's mouth twitched a smile and continued to speak. "In fact, the first generation of the saint before the fall I have left a trace of mysterious power. Later, our saints from generation to generation have sensed the power of life from the mysterious power of this silk, and then began to cultivate. Therefore, the mysterious power of our body is brought With a trace of holiness."

"Actually, this holy qi is just a trace of power in the power of life. The silky atmosphere left by the first generation of the saints has become the inheritance of the saints of generations."

"It turned out to be like this." Murong looked at it and suddenly said again. "But, just when you said, did you say that the inheritance has been lost? And, the place of inheritance -"