461 : Entering the forest

During the speech, Murong’s actions under his face were more and more powerful.

Huangfu sat there, enjoying the service and pleasing of Murong, and said nothing, just a faint "hmm--".

"Oh, I know, you must be a very large person, so definitely don't account for the words I just said, right?" Murong sighed and spit out his tongue and continued to smile. "And, You hurt me so much, I am sure I can't give birth to my anger, right?"

Hearing the words of Murong behind him, the words of softness and sorrow, Rao is the heart of the stone, afraid that it can not stand it! In addition, Huangfu was not angry at all. He just intended to tease Murong.

He reached out and grabbed the hand of Murong's face behind him. Then he turned his body and took Murong and sat down on his lap. Then he shouted helplessly. "You! Nothing else is there." Poor ability is getting worse."

"I am not doing this poorly, but sincerely." Murong leaned out and grabbed the Huangfu's neck, and smiled and said, "I am really sincere to please you! Hey, this opportunity Not much, you should be cherished."

Hearing the grievances that Murong said in his mouth, Huangfu shook his head helplessly. "It seems that I really said you."

Murong leaned and smiled and leaned his head on the chest of Huangfu. "This is because you are petting me!"

"Well, don't say this, will we enter the forest tomorrow?" Huangfu patted Murong's hair and said, "Niv Yunya is here now, she should also enter that as soon as possible." Among the forests."

"Then we will go in tomorrow." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "However, we have such a fate, I am afraid that in the forest, you should also meet!"

Her and Ni Yunya's purpose is the same, plus the forest is not particularly large, encountered in it, is also a certain thing.

"As long as it is what you want to get, it will not fall in the hands of Ni Yunya." Huangfu's tone contained a hint of affirmation.

"Oh, hey, even if you are not, I will definitely get what I want." Murong smiled on his face, but the tone was indeed with a positive meaning. "And, I think, this time. Maybe we will have an unexpected harvest!"

After hearing the words of Murong, Huangfu raised an eyebrow. "Are you discovering something?"

"In fact, there is no." Murong swayed and shook his head gently. "Just, it is not like the lost place that Mingyuexin once said."

"Where is the inheritance of the land, no one knows." Huangfu whispered openly. "And according to the moon, the position of the inheritance has been lost long before several generations of the saints." Therefore, in the forest, whether it is a place of inheritance, no one knows."

"Yeah." Murong nodded and nodded. Then he shook his head again. "Oh, I don't mean this. I mean, this place of inheritance is probably much better than we thought. Even though that one If there is nothing in the holy atmosphere, but you can feel a very strong atmosphere from inside. So, I think, this forest is only very unusual."

"Is there something unusual? After you get in, you can know." Huangfu said without hesitation.

"Or you are right." Murong smiled and nodded. "Then we should rest early! Then, early in the morning, I will go to the forest to hunt for treasure."

After hearing the words of Murong, the emperor said nothing, and immediately took up Murong, and went to the bed.

In the early morning of the next day, Huangfu and Murong retired and left the house. Then they left the inn and walked in the direction of the small forest.