495 : Wedding

The refining purple radish stood behind Long Li's body, holding a comb in his hand, and was combing his hair for Long Li.

Looking at the shadow of Long Lijun in the mirror, her eyes could not help but gradually red. It seems that yesterday, the daughter was the toddler girl, and today she will soon become the bride of others. Time is really going too fast. Moreover, shortly after marriage, the daughter will leave again.

"Mother, you are fine!" From the mirror, I saw the appearance of the refining purple radish, and Long Li couldn't help but turn her head.

"I'm fine, just some emotions." After refining the purple radish, wiped the tears in the corner of his eyes, smiled and shook his head, and said, "Lie, after today, you are the wife of someone else. Later, you can Can't be as capricious as before, do you know?"

"Mother, I am willful." Long Li grinned and said, "I am very considerate. And, you are relieved, the rotor is absolutely afraid to dislike me."

For the true heart of the rotor, she will never doubt it. In the place she didn't know, the rotor made so many things for her. If she still doubted the true heart of the rotor, it would be too bad.

Looking at the look of Long Li, the refining purple eyes flashed a bit of relaxation. "The rotor is true to you, we are very clear. So, give you to him, we are also very relieved. But, Li, you want I know that the way husbands and wives get along is not the same as that between couples. So, you can’t be as arbitrarily as you used to, know?”

What is the rotor for Li, she is looking at her eyes. She believes that the rotor can give Lily happiness. However, getting along with each other is not just about love, but it still needs to be mutually accommodating. Only in this way can the husband and wife be able to be harmonious and beautiful.

"Mother, you can rest assured." Long Liyi reached out and grabbed the hand of the refining Ziluo. He whispered softly. "I am no longer a child. I know what to do. I will be good." If you belong to your own day, you don’t have to worry about me."

"Well, you are a smart child. I believe that you can live very well." The refining purple stalk holds the hand of Long Li's hand tightly. "You will be happy."

After a while, the refining purple radish was willing to let go of Long Li's hand, and then she began to comb her hair for Long Li. Today is the day when her daughter is married. She must dress her daughter beautifully.

Time flies very quickly, and Ji Shi is coming soon. Although it is very reluctant, but the refining Ziluo gave Longli 鸢 a red hijab.

Soon, Long Lizhen walked out under the help of the refining Ziluo. Although there is no way to see the road ahead, but under the guidance of her mother, she is not worried at all, follow the footsteps of her mother, step by step. Because she will know that the mother is going to take her with her and walk to the side of her favorite person.

At this time, the main hall of the Dragon House has almost become a red ocean, but the big red ribbon and the red double happiness are all around. Everyone's body was replaced with a festive dress.

On the position of the main position, Long Kui sat there with a full smile on his face. As for the dragon rogue, it is sitting in a slightly lower position. There is a table placed opposite him. It is obviously the seat of the refining purple.

As for the other people in the Dragon family, they are all gathered in this hall. Each of them was replaced with brightly colored clothes with a full smile on his face.

The rotor is in the middle of the position. A big red dress, adding a bit of color to his handsome face. At this time, he did not have the boring of the past, his face with a shallow smile, it seems to be particularly satisfying. His eyes have always been in the direction of the door. Obviously, he is waiting for his bride's arrival.