488 : Wedding night

After a long time, Bai Yufeng just wanted to understand what it was like. His look was a bit stunned. He stepped forward and rubbed his hand and said, "Yes, now Bai Xueyu is already a demon person. We will not be in charge of the demon world." It is."

When he spoke, he did not look at Bai Xueyu because he was worried that if he saw Bai Xueyu, he would be soft. At that time, it is the whole demon world.

Bai Xueyu looked up unobtrusively and looked at his father. It seemed that he could not believe that these words were spoken from his father's mouth. She couldn't believe that her father and the emperor had given up on her now.

At this time, Bai Xueyu has completely forgotten, this time, she was originally provoked. Moreover, just in time, it was because she was greedy and promised, so she would end up like this. At this moment, she even secretly resented her loved ones in her heart and gave up herself at this time.

"That's good." For Bai Yufeng's choice, Murong would not be surprised at all. She nodded. "In this case, then this snowy jade machine is already a person in our devil world. What will happen next?" Deal with it, you deliberately should not have any opinions!"

"We have no opinion."

After he finished speaking, Bai Yufeng stunned his heart and sat down on the original seat with Bai Haotian. His face looked a bit ugly, and he didn't dare to look at Bai Xueyu again. Because he is also afraid to see the eyes of his daughter.

Bai Xueyu stood alone in the middle of the main hall. Her face was pale, and the whole person looked very stunned. At this time, she did not know what the consequences of her face. After destroying all her cultivation from the devil, she knew that from the beginning to the end, the queen did not intend to let her into the emperor's harem.

At the beginning, she could not see the situation. Everything is too late now.

"Come on." Murong said with a faint sigh. "Put the snowy snow and keep it well. When you want to watch the dance, let her perform!"

In a word, it laid the fate of Bai Xueyu. Without any cultivation, it means that the life after Bai Xueyu is probably only a few decades away. Moreover, in order to enter the magic hall, Shi Xueyu even abandoned the identity of the demon princess, then she can only be the lowest dancer in the future.

For the immortal, for a few decades, even if the finger is fleeting. On the rest of Bai Xueyu's days, he could only stay in the magic hall and wait for death.

If you can return to the demon world, perhaps there is a chance for Bai Xueyu to re-cultivate. Although the process is very long, it is not so easy to fall. However, now that the devil is clearly placed, it is impossible to let Bai Xueyu go back to the demon world. In other words, in the next few decades, there is no such thing as Bai Xueyu in the upper bound.

Soon, Bai Xueyu has been detained by two guards.

However, the strange atmosphere in the main hall did not change with the departure of Bai Xueyu, but it was quieter. Many people are carefully watching the position of Huangfu and Murong, and no one dares to speak.

"Why, who else wants to enter this magic hall?" Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smirked a beautiful smile. Then he looked around after a circle and said, "Or, who else wants?" Are you waiting for the post? If so, then stand up and will not refuse it later."

As soon as this statement came out, the women who had a different kind of mind had suddenly become pale.

After the lessons of Bai Xueyu, as long as people who have a little thought ability know what is the magnanimity of the devil! This is to stop everyone from entering the magic hall.