429 : Short-term gathering

Once again, returning to Chen's family, Murong's face is really a feeling of being separated from the world. Looking at the familiar things, her mouth still involuntarily evoked a smile.

"Okay, let's go in!" Murong leaned down and took Huangfu's hand and walked straight toward Chen's house.

However, this time they did not want to alarm other people, so they did not intend to enter from the gate, but directly into the Chen family.

The two did not disturb anyone, and went directly to the habitat of Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui. It used to be the ruin of Chen Ruoshui. Later, Chen Ruoshui woke up, and after Murong Xi's return, he lived there.

At this time, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui were sitting in the yard drinking tea. The two had been talking, but suddenly, Chen Ruoshui's voice stopped, and even the teacup in his hand fell unconsciously, making a crisp voice.

"Water, what's wrong with you?" Seeing Chen Ruoshui's appearance, Murong Hezhao immediately asked with concern, "Is it uncomfortable?"

"Hilsh, you look at it, you are looking at it, you are coming back." Chen Ruoshui excitedly grabbed the hand of Murong Xizhao, "Look at it!"

"What are you talking about? The face has already soared. How could she be--" Murong Hee turned and turned his head as he spoke, and when he saw the familiar figure, his voice stopped.

When seeing Murong's familiar figure, Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui could not believe everything they saw. Although they have been married for many years, but the middle has been separated for a long time, they only have a daughter like Murong.

At that time, when they were rising, their hearts were filled with reluctance. But they also know that they should not hinder the development of their children. You must know that all the comprehensions are expected to fly to the upper bound. So, even if they don't give up, they don't say anything.

After they have risen, they know that unless they are soaring in the future, it is absolutely impossible to have a chance to see their daughter. Because their hearts are very clear, after flying up, want to go back to the original world, it is absolutely impossible. I have never heard of anyone who has risen and can return.

To this end, during this time, they have been working hard to cultivate, that is, they hope to fly as soon as possible and see their daughter again.

However, they did not think of it, but in just a few years, they once again saw their daughter standing in front of themselves. At this time, they are all wondering if they are still dreaming, and all of this is actually their own fantasy.

"Hey, mother, are you not happy when you see me coming back?" When Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui wanted to go forward, they seemed to be afraid of what they were looking for. Murong's face was first opened. "I am It's rare to come back, are you going to look at me like this?"

After hearing the words of Murong, the two men rushed to the front and took Murong's face to look like a cold.

Huangfu stood by and looked at Murong Xizhao and Chen Ruoshui's hand holding Murong's face. He kept talking and said nothing. He just stood there quietly.

It didn't take long for the group to sit down.

"Looking at the face, how come you come back?" Chen Ruoshui took the hand of Murong's face and said with a look of concern. "After flying up the upper bound, can't you just come back?"

Not only Chen Ruoshui, but even Murong Xizhao looked at Murong, and they had concerns and doubts in their eyes.

"This is indeed the case." Murong nodded and smiled and said, "This time is only an exception. I have something to go back here. I can stay for a long time."