447 : Ni Yunya's Plan

After two days, the demon people left the realm. Then, not long after, the people of the Devils left the temple.

Because of the infatuation of God and Ni Yunya, the temple that was so lively, after all such excitement, finally calmed down.

After people from all walks of life have left, there is no need for God's innocence and Ni Yunya to continue acting. After those people left the temple, they immediately separated the two sleeping houses. Moreover, they are still in the south and there is a kind of Chu River in the Han Dynasty.

However, after seeing such a situation, the people in the temple did not feel any weirdness. The relationship between God and the Virgin may not be seen by outsiders, but they are clearly visible.

After moving into the new dormitory, Ni Yunya also really breathed a sigh of relief. In the past, in order to hide her eyes and ears, she has been living in a dormitory with God. Therefore, there are many things, and she has no way to do it. In the face of God's innocence, she still has a lot of things that need to be concealed.

After living in the new dormitory, the first thing about Ni Yunya was to transfer the twelve holy sacred guards of the temple and personally guard the sleeping hall where she lived.

She is not convinced of the guards of the temple. The guards of the temple are now innocent people. Since she has already lived in, she will naturally not give the opportunity to let the innocent people have the opportunity to monitor her.

Although she and God innocent have been married, but the two are still the enemy relationship. She wants to take back the lost power from the innocent God, and God is innocent to take away the power left in her hands. It’s amazing how you look at it now.

After sorting out the things in the temple, Miner quickly returned to Ni Yunya's side and said with a gracious manner. "After God, everything has been sorted out."

Now that Ni Yunya has married to God, she is called a god, but she cannot be called a saint as before. Although the position of the goddess of the gods is still done by her.

After hearing the name of Miner, Ni Yunya could not help but frown. "Min, in the future, in private, I will continue to call me a saint."

She doesn't like the name of God, because it sounds like a vassal of God. Although she is already married, she never admits that she is an innocent wife. She is the saint of the gods, even if she is now married, the position of the saint can only be her. In the near future, all power in the realm of God will be concentrated in her hands.

After hearing Ni Yunya’s instructions, Miner stunned, but soon he came back, and then nodded respectfully. “The slave knows. The saint, the twelve holy guards are now placed in the temple. All right."

"That's good." Ni Yunya nodded. "Min, after living in the temple, be careful not to do anything. Now it is on the site of God's innocence. We don't care what we do, we have to hide some. ""

If it is not for the outsiders, she is willing to continue to return to the temple to live. After all, there is where she is most familiar.

"The virgin is relieved. Now all the people in the temple are brought out from the temple." Miner said, "The people who have been assigned over the temple, I have let them all leave." ""

"That's good." Ni Yunya nodded, and there was a glimmer of light under the eyes. "You are going to call St. One now, I have something to tell him to do."

"The slaves will go right away."

Soon Miner came back, behind her, followed by Shengyi. She returned to Ni Yunya's back and stood without any words, just like an invisible person.