445 : Wake Up

After Bai Xuexin woke up, he felt the pain of the hot burning fire on his left cheek. She couldn't help but think of what happened before she was in a coma, and then she immediately reached out and put on her face, only to find that her face seemed to be wrapped in thick gauze.

"Ah--" a scream rang.

After hearing such a voice, all the other people in the room were coming up.

"Princess, you woke up." The childlike heart who came to the bed, and quickly helped the white snow heart to lean on the bed. "It's really great."

Bai Xuexin did not pay attention to the child's heart. She directly grasped the child's hand and began to ask, "My face, how is my face now?"

After hearing the words of Bai Xuexin, there was a dilemma in Tong Xin’s face, because she did not know whether she should tell the actual situation. Moreover, before the time, the great emperor also told me that no one would be allowed to reveal a sentence to the princess. However, looking at the princess now seems to be unstoppable.

Seeing that the child's heart was not answering his own question, the unpredictable hunch of Bai Xuexin was even stronger. She opened the child's heart directly and shouted loudly, "Now bring the mirror to me."

She must look at what she is now. She remembered that before she was in a coma, Murong pours her face on her face with a fire. Even if it has already passed, she seems to be able to remember the pain of the heart.

Moreover, now on her left cheek, there is still a sharp pain, just like being burned by fire.

Bai Xuexin’s crazy appearance made the maids in the room startled. Everyone, look at me, I look at you, but no one dares to go to the mirror to give snow. They are really scared. When the princess sees his face at the moment, he will not know what will happen.

"Princess, you still have to take a break!" Tong Xin quickly stepped forward and said, "You have just woke up now, the most important thing you need to do is to rest well. Only in this way can you hurt well." what!"

"Don't tell me some high-sounding words here." Bai Xuexin was not moved at all. Her eyes almost fired. The look was very embarrassing. "I have already said it, take the exquisiteness to me. You Are you both stunned? Didn’t you hear me?”

For a time, everyone looked at each other and no one dared to move around. Of course, no one dared to go forward and bring the mirror to Bai Xuexin.

Seeing such a situation, Bai Xuexin’s eyes were full of murderousness. "My words, no one has heard it, is it? If so, then your ears are useless. Even if I am in my hands now, But for the punishment of you, I still have power."

After hearing the words of Bai Xuexin, many people’s faces showed a struggle, and they did not know what to do.

"Come on, drag them out now, and then cut off their ears for me." Seeing that there was still no one moving, Bai Xuexin shouted directly at the guards outside the door.

"Princess, don't! The princess is alive." All the maids knelt down and asked for mercy.

"Now take the mirror to me." Bai Xuexin's face was covered with gauze, and the bottom of his eyes shone with a chill of chill. The look looked chilling.

The maids couldn’t hold it anymore. Under the guidance of the child’s heart, a little maid took a mirror and handed it to Bai Xuexin.

After the mirror was handed out, the maid’s face was still treacherous, with her head down, and she could not even look at the white snow.

After Bai Xuexin took the mirror, he did not mind to take care of other people. She took it as soon as she got the mirror. When she saw the gauze-faced face in the mirror, she put down the mirror without hesitation and began to remove the gauze from her face.