Chapter 11

Soon after Song Huai left.

    Lu Myanmar dialed the secretary's communication number.

    "Admiral, do you have any instructions?"

    Lu Mian twisted his eyebrows: "Don't talk too much in the future."

    Secretary:……

    Dabo ss made a phone call just for this little mess?

    Lu Mian said: "I have already considered the things that your Majesty asked me to consider last time. You tell him, I agree."

    As soon as the voice fell, the phone was hung up.

    The secretary and the driver in front looked at each other: Under what circumstances, why did the general suddenly agree to teach in the school?

    The secretary was quick and decisive. After half an hour, all the materials needed for taking office had been sent to Lu Myanmar's communicator.

    Lu Mian graduated from this school at the beginning, and is not unfamiliar with some things in the school. .He just scanned it a few times, and finally fixed his gaze on the name of the school: Hanrix College.

    Lu Mian took out a golden school badge with the words Hanriks engraved on it, which Song Huai accidentally dropped not long ago.

    ·

    After coming out of the Lu family, Song Huai's whole person was still a little airy.

    Today not only was alone with Lu Mian, the other party also touched his head.

    Song Huai was rolling on the bed excitedly.

    The second cousin stood at the door and suddenly came to a round: "I haven't taken medicine yet?"

    Song Huai immediately sat up and said vigilantly, "What are you doing here? How come you, a girl, enter the boy's room at will without knocking on the door."

    Liu Xiaomeng sneered: "Just you, Song Dudu? Show your little tail to my second cousin and I will take a look."

.Song Huai yelled, "This is for my future partner, don't come here, female gangster!"

    Liu Xiaomeng snorted: "Look at you, you have no conscience. I think you are about to move out soon, so I came to see you specially. I didn't expect that, I don't know good people."

    Song Huai's ears twitched: "Move out? What to move out?"

    Liu Xiaomeng said, "Didn't your mother talk to you last time? Both parties have discussed it and let you live together for a period of time to try and run in. By the way, the house is ready."

    Song Huai's eyes were sharp: "House! Why don't I know! Where is it?"

    "Look at your unpromising appearance. I heard that it is the villa area in Tianfu Garden."

    "Tianfu Garden?" Although the Song family is not short of money, the house price of Tianfu Garden is so outrageous that the entire city A is famous.

    Liu Xiaomeng nodded: "Admiral bought all the money.".She couldn't help sighing, "I didn't expect my stupid cousin to marry such a good man." She artificially patted Song Huai on the shoulder, "The cousin is relieved."

    If it were normal, Song Huai would have already rolled his eyes. But today, there was no movement at all. Liu Xiaomeng took a closer look and was startled: "Why are you so blushing?"

    Song Huai can be regarded as knowing what Lu Mian's phrase "later" means. He was talking about cohabitation.

    They will start living together soon, and his estrus period is approaching.