Chapter 47

"The three princes of the empire sent a gift."

    Hearing this news, everyone at the scene looked at each other except Song Huai and Lu Mian. The Song family is not like the Lu family, they have nothing to do with the imperial palace.

    Lu Mian saw Song Huai's reaction and guessed that Song Huai knew Li Ziqing's true identity.

    Father Song asked Song Huai: "Dudu, what's the matter?"

    Even if the people in the palace knew that Song Huai and Lu Mian were already married, they should not be the third princes of this empire because of Lu Mian's face.

    Song Huai said, "Dad, the third prince of the empire is actually my classmate. You have also seen Li Ziqing who went to the training camp with me last time."

    As soon as the voice fell, there was a strange gasp from the bed. Gu Yang, who had just woke up, heard Song Huai's words and fainted in shock.

    ten minutes later.

.Gu Yang on the bed opened his eyes and saw Song Huai sitting in front of him: "I have a baby, I just had a dream."

    When he moved his gaze to Lu Mian, who was standing not far away, the voice stopped abruptly again. Gu Yang pinched himself, it hurts.

    Boy, it turned out not to be dreaming.

    Gu Yang pressed his temple: "You let me stroke it first. You and the Land Admiral--"

    Song Huai nodded and said, "We are already married, so I got the certificate on the day I asked for leave."

    Gu Yang: Gasping.

    He said hard: "When did it happen?"

    Song Huai said: "Just - at the time of the Lu Family Dinner."

    Gu Yang's expression could swallow two catties of weight, and he was struggling to digest the shocking news. After a while, he asked: "Li Ziqing is the third prince of the empire?"

    nod.

.Gu Yang:...

    ·

    The atmosphere of the dinner was quite harmonious and harmonious. What Song Huai didn't expect was that Lu Chengze would also come.

    When Song Huai went to the bathroom and came out, Lu Chengze was standing at the top of the stairs with a cigarette in his hand. Seeing Song Huai coming out, he put out his cigarette butt on the wall and immediately stood up straight, looking at Song Huai with piercing eyes: "Dudu. Happy birthday."

    With that said, Lu Chengze took out a bunch of lilies from behind. The petals were pure and fragrant, just like the bunch that Song Huai gave him at the beginning of this year.

    Song Huai didn't take it, but just said politely: "Thank you."

    When he was about to leave, Lu Chengze grabbed Song Huai, and Song Huai turned his head and gave Lu Chengze a vicious look.

    Lu Chengze let go, with a pleading voice, "I apologize to you for the past."

.Song Huai looked at Lu Chengze suspiciously. He knew the other person too well, and Lu Chengze was not someone who would apologize.

    Seeing his suspicion, Lu Chengze felt a tingling pain in his heart. He smiled bitterly: "I'm going to Estane soon."

    Astan is the most difficult and marginal planet in the empire. It is often harassed by star thieves. It can be said that it is the most unbalanced place in the entire empire.