Chapter 14

Swimming lesson the next day.

    Everyone changed their swimsuits, only Song Huai was still wearing a school uniform sitting on a stool.

    Li Ziqing came over and asked him, "Aren't you going into the water?"

    Gu Yang hasn't completely let go of his vigilance against Li Ziqing, and said in a bad tone: "You are afraid of water when you are pregnant. What do you care about so leniently."

    Song Huai was jumped by Gu Yang's fierce eyelids, and sneaked up Gu Yang's swimming trunks. Gu Yang murmured twice, but Li Ziqing was no longer fierce.

    Li Ziqing had transferred to another school halfway through. In addition, the swimming teacher had asked for leave for a period of time. They have never taken a swimming class. Li Ziqing really didn't know that Song Huai was afraid of water.

    Song Huai sat alone, watching the classmates jump into the water like dumplings under the urging of the teacher.

.Some of the swimming styles are beautiful, like a fish in the water, some are purely dog-scraping, the splash of water is trembling, and there is a heart-piercing background sound.

    Song Huai was particularly envious when he saw it on the shore. Their mermaid clan was originally a sea and land amphibious creature, saying that they were afraid of water as a lie. But if he enters the water, the tail of the fish will be exposed. When the time comes, the identity of other people's fish will not be able to hide.

    Gu Yang crawled ashore panting like a dog, drenched all over, as if he had lost his life.

    He collapsed under Song Huai's feet, and it took a long time to catch his breath.

    He got up and saw Song Huai's eyes were staring in one direction, not only Song Huai, but almost all the classmates in the class were staring at one place.

    Gu Yang looked sideways and found that Li Ziqing was swimming butterfly in the center of his sight. Li Ziqing's swimming style was beautiful and fast.

.Gu Yang tried his best, but couldn't feel jealous in his heart.

    "I can't tell, Li Ziqing still has two brushes."

    "By the way, pregnant with a cub, you said that you and Li Ziqing were at the same table, and your water-fearing problem could be saved. There is a saying, people gather by things, group by group, near Zhu Those who are black are black, and those who are near the ink are also black."

    Song Huai:...

    After coming out of the pool, many girls have already waited to hand over towels to Li Ziqing by the pool.

    Li Ziqing ran through the crowd and ran to Song Huai. When Song Huai saw that his body was getting wet, he gave him the big towel beside him.

    Li Ziqing said thank you, and talked to Song Huai while wiping the water.

    The scene where the two were talking and laughing was watched by others, and they couldn't help whispering.

    "Aren't the two of them incompatible?.How did it all get better all of a sudden. "

    "Last time Li Ziqing just smashed Song Huai into the hospital. What kind of play was this?"

    It happened that students from other classes also came to the swimming pool. Hearing what Song Huai’s classmates said, a male student patted Lu Chengze on the shoulder beside him: “Hey, Lu Chengze, look over there, isn’t it Li Xuedi and your little tail? ?"