Chapter 44

The little mermaid, whose head was still not sober, didn't know the danger of his actions and words. Lu Mian didn't respond to him in the first time. He thought the other party was shy.

    Song Huai continued to say, "Well, in fact, you don't have to be too shy. I know that your soldiers have a sickness and pain. It's normal. Don't feel inferior. Don't worry, I will not dislike it. yours."

    The air seemed to be suddenly invisible with coercion.

    Song Huai raised his head, and looked at Shang Lu Mian's deep eyes, smelling the impending wind and rain.

    Next, Lu Mian used actual actions to prove to Song Huai how stupid what he was thinking about.

    ...

    When he woke up in the morning, Song Huai seemed to have been dismantled and reassembled.

.The mouth, palms, and the roots of the thighs were the hardest hit areas. The softest parts of the thighs were rubbed off and the skin was still glowing strangely. His lips were red and swollen. Lu Mian was so fierce last night that he kissed and gnawed at him. For a moment, Song Huai thought that he was just the fish on the dinner plate and was about to be eaten by Lu Mian. In the abdomen, the piece of armour is not left.

    Song Huai was lying on the bed, almost crying without tears.

    So at that time, who gave him that illusion and courage, dared to provoke Lu Burma, and even thought of going to Lu Burma.

    Well. The little mermaid who tasted bitterness was ashamed and embarrassed.

    Finally, he didn't hold back his grievance, and he twisted the sleeping man who was holding him in his arms with his fingers. But as soon as he raised his head to meet that face, Song Huai's face instantly turned red like a popping fruit.

    How could Lu Myanmar be so good-looking.

.Moreover, it is too foul to wake up in the arms of the opponent when he opens his eyes in the morning.

    The tip of his nose was the smell of a mature man, Song Huai couldn't hold back his heart softened, and he didn't use any strength at all, it was more like a kitten tickles coquettishly.

    In fact, Lu Mian was already awake when Song Huai opened his eyes.

    He has a regular schedule and will wake up on time after five o'clock. At this time before, he had already got out of bed to wash. But thinking of the dissatisfaction when the little mermaid was drunk last night, saying that every time he got up too early, he couldn't wake up in his arms.

    Lu Mian thought for a while, and made the arm that was holding Song Huai thinner and tighter.

    The kid who was still asleep at the time felt the external force, and when he was sleeping, his mouth was pouted, and he said, "Don't come again, eh."

    But the face moved closer to his arms subconsciously.

.Lu Mian was so soft-hearted by his small unconscious movements. He looked at Song Huai for a long while, caught the obvious hickey on the opponent's chest, and then moved his gaze uncomfortably away.

    He tried his best to suppress the desire surging in his eyes.

    For a moment last night, Lu Myanmar, who was only rubbing outside, almost went in.

    However, the admiral, who was extremely determined, thought of the agreement he had made to Song Huai's parents and endured it again.

    There are still six days to wait for Song Huai to reach adulthood